[DISCUSSION] Castle Clash Hack

Cebrailefee

hp works for dungeon, boss.

now for hbm, the hp of enemy heroes gets changed, not my hero, and the game disconnect me everytime 10-20 sec into wave one.

after installing a clean copy, it doesn't disconnect me, with the modded hp, disconnects everytime.

oh lol don't get me wrong, i don't have it. I know where hp is located, but i've no idea how to edit the hex code.

the guy teaching me this said hp works, he won't share though.

what you can do is get the latest castle clash, decompile it, and repackage it. You don't even have to edit anything, and the game will disconnect you from HBM.

For a brief time the hack still worked perfectly after the maint, the functions etc definitely still works same as before.

oh lol don't get me wrong, i don't have it. I know where hp is located, but i've no idea how to edit the hex code.

the guy teaching me this said hp works, he won't share though.

what you can do is get the latest castle clash, decompile it, and repackage it. You don't even have to edit anything, and the game will disconnect you from HBM.

For a brief time the hack still worked perfectly after the maint, the functions etc definitely still works same as before.

For HEX , you can use the calculator of WIndows :

1) Open the calculator

2) Go to Edition and select Scientific mode

3) Select Hex and write your Hex adress

4) Now select Dec and you have your Hex decoded !

You can use that to create hex code ( you have to select Dec , write your number and select Hex )

will it work if we just copy the moded files then add them to the new version and recompile? ive been trying everything... it seems to me that they patched any attempt to edit then recompile thier apk... sad day for clashers :(

Nope it will not work.

I think they put some checksum or anything like that to verify WHO did sign the APK so we'll have to be careful when modifying ..

I'm gonna try out some things onthe FR version because we did not have the update atm so the breach is stil here !

@Homergrower, how are u recompiling the .apk back?  Are you using APK Authority, etc... to do this?

Yes , you can use Virtuous Ten Studio ( topic here )

I thought VTS could also recompile the APK ?!

Yes , you have to select "Build all" and your apk recompiled is in "Binary" ( Binary is in : Virtuous Ten Studio / Projects / Name of Solution / Name of the APK )