Disney Pixel RPG

Kimastar

Game Name: Disney Pixel RPG

Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.tri&hl=it

Hack Request: Everything can be hacked

The game its not up yet because the server open in couple hrs BUT the game crash every time im try to launch it

because seems like this game can check if USB debug is ON so im installed LSposed module "ImNotDeveloper" to hide

but keep crashing so can be an sort of anti cheat? its possible to bypass??? ty.

Edited by Kimastar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, actually the problem is not the USB debugging or the developer mode. You have to pass the safetynet or better said pass the Google certification as it says in the image and use the hide my app list module.

Screenshot_20241016-231037.jpg

Screenshot_20241016-231210.jpg

On 10/17/2024 at 5:14 AM, Jrwi said:

Hi, actually the problem is not the USB debugging or the developer mode. You have to pass the safetynet or better said pass the Google certification as it says in the image and use the hide my app list module.

Screenshot_20241016-231037.jpg

Screenshot_20241016-231210.jpg

Now yes at the beginning the only way to play was to close developer option...with the last update the devs removed this to let ppl play without problem because the rating was 1.5 lol and now its 3.1. Anyway there is any way to hack it???

On 10/20/2024 at 6:29 AM, DoDevil said:

I try patching memory but game crash i think no hope for GG

I have an Redmi note 10 PRO with A12 and with developer option/USB debug ON and i can play without problem, also im able to use GG on this game.

BUT i noticed on Redmi note 8 PRO with A10 im unable to run even with developer option/USB debug OFF.

So if someone can help to hack this game its appreciate.

Edited by Kimastar