Trouble going back to original value

Tragyk

Game: Idle Miner Tycoon

Hello, I've been stuck on this for hours ! Anyone here with a bigger brain than mine that can help me out haha ? 

So, I'll keep it short-ish... after changing the value of my money to 1.8e307, the game crashed and I lost the ID of the value I was changing. 

I want to change the money back down to 0 after purchasing a few things. Here is what it looks like in game:image.png.66c5c6af854195be4cf447f91c71a7cf.png

I have tried just about every method I could think of. I landed on the strategy of doing fuzzy search following these steps, but it doesn't work and I do not know why:

1. Fuzzy search, I just hit search here. image.thumb.png.8ea5e500a5626a0e0b55d07b7dee720c.png

2.purchase anything in the game that would make the bank go down like this :image.thumb.png.de29ca875a7984e3c0cdb3d96deb7fcd.png

3.Hit "decreased", or "increased" depending on what I did in the game. I tried anything and everything. image.thumb.png.3795cab85f7dea4803b72c28faae9cc5.png

Now, this does bring me down to a few results eventually, but they make no sense and editing them does nothing. 

TY! 

5 hours ago, Tragyk said:

You, sir, are a genius. That worked. Send me a link to somewhere I can tip you a small bonus and I will ❤️ 

No need for a tip. Glad it worked for you 👍🏼

i'm not sure, but try to use the section next to search thing (one that has disk logo) then click the lock logo on the values selected (it force mods it) try to see if it makes it any better