Best way to hide GameGuardian from other games in 2024?

vgplayer54

Question

Hello everyone,

I just have a quick question. What is the best method to use Game Guardian while keeping it from being detected from other apps/games in 2024? I've been Googling different options however it seems many of them are very outdated and I'm not sure what the most recent method is. Sudohide appears to be an outdated solution, and there's quite a few modules that  can be installed into Magisk but I'm not sure how or which to use. I am on a rooted device using Magisk.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, thank you so much!

~vgplayer54

7 answers to this question

7 hours ago, vgplayer54 said:

Hello everyone,

I just have a quick question. What is the best method to use Game Guardian while keeping it from being detected from other apps/games in 2024? I've been Googling different options however it seems many of them are very outdated and I'm not sure what the most recent method is. Sudohide appears to be an outdated solution, and there's quite a few modules that  can be installed into Magisk but I'm not sure how or which to use. I am on a rooted device using Magisk.

~vgplayer54

Use module HMA

[ @vgplayer54 ]
---

I've been Googling different options however it seems many of them are very outdated and I'm not sure what the most recent method is

Sure. You need to use: Magisk then install several module:

---

4 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @vgplayer54 ]
---

Sure. You need to use: Magisk then install several module:

---

Thank you so much for this response. Just a quick question - it looks like the "HMA:Hide my Applist" and the "Bootloader Spoofer" are not modules...just apk files. Do I just install them as normal side-loaded applications? They don't appear to be installable via the Magisk Module list.

Please let me know, so I know I'm not missing anything.

Thank you

On 6/14/2024 at 2:31 AM, vgplayer54 said:

Hello everyone,

~vgplayer54

Just use hide my apps

Lsposed + module xposed hide my apps

On 6/16/2024 at 1:34 AM, THETWINSOFFICIAL said:

Just use hide my apps

Lsposed + module xposed hide my apps

Is "Hide my apps" the same as the previously recommended "HMA: Hide My Applist"?

Also, what is xposed? is that similar to or the same as LSPosed? Sorry, just trying to figure this all out.

Thanks so much!

On 6/14/2024 at 9:50 AM, vgplayer54 said:

Thank you so much for this response. Just a quick question - it looks like the "HMA:Hide my Applist" and the "Bootloader Spoofer" are not modules...just apk files. Do I just install them as normal side-loaded applications? They don't appear to be installable via the Magisk Module list.

Please let me know, so I know I'm not missing anything.

Thank you

@kiynox Alright, I've installed every single module you've listed including LSPosed.

- I've added Hide My Applist and Bootloader Spoofer to the Module list in LSPosed and ensured they're enabled.
- I've created a blacklist template within Hide My Applist to hide specific apps from a certain app in order to prevent it from detecting those hidden apps. 
-I've got Magisk itself set to Hidden, and it re-wrote the package name.
-Zygist is enabled in Magisk settings
-I've added the app I want to prevent seeing my rooted phone status to the "Configure Denylist" in Magisk Settings (I assume this list is controlled with Shamiko, although the "Enforce Denylist" is set to disabled as per a Youtube tutorial I watched on it

One concern I have is that there is an option within Hide My Applist to download another app to test detection status. I downloaded it and it claims that all apps are hidden successfully except for the "Hide my Applist" app. I did mark this as hidden within the Hide My Applist app in the blacklist though...how can I hide this app as well?

Please let me know,

Thank you

Edited by vgplayer54