Sim City Build It Hack without being send to cheat servers, 2024

LilBoPaul

Hey there, i was wondering if there is any method, that can be used to cheat or hack sim city build it without bein banned ro naughty island. I would appreciate really anything if its a hack for cash or resources or anything else.

I did some research but didnt find anything up to date. All the other topics are from 6 years ago...

Greetings

On 3/29/2024 at 10:44 PM, LilBoPaul said:

Hey there, i was wondering if there is any method, that can be used to cheat or hack sim city build it without bein banned ro naughty island. I would appreciate really anything if its a hack for cash or resources or anything else.

I did some research but didnt find anything up to date. All the other topics are from 6 years ago...

Greetings

Try find offsets with name "hack", "detection" and etc, or edit "secondary" value like getting gold and etc

On 3/31/2024 at 1:13 AM, kotako said:

Try find offsets with name "hack", "detection" and etc, or edit "secondary" value like getting gold and etc

Can you explain further, i dont fully understand... 

You mean i can increase the value of something that gives me gold and i wont get banned? How are you doing it yourself?

14 hours ago, LilBoPaul said:

Can you explain further, i dont fully understand... 

You mean i can increase the value of something that gives me gold and i wont get banned? How are you doing it yourself?

Well, bypass anti cheat using offset

Or try use not direct receipt of currency

Try find some calculator.. or smth else(daily reward and etc)