Real Racing 3 12.0.1 MS and Gold hack

Silento

810591459_Screenshot_20231206_155902_RealRacing3.thumb.jpg.eb53e2076ad5c5b9865fdcfa0d5dc713.jpgScreenshot_20231206_155940_Settings.thumb.jpg.66f84458e545e5d89a1f1099efe1fd39.jpg1239203803_Screenshot_20231206_155848_RealRacing3.thumb.jpg.93fd0e8d813a48352e1ed8312afdb6db.jpg

BEWARE!!!!!!! THIS MAY OR WILL GET YOU BANNED! Test on dummy account

Tools used:

Gameguardian

Another term(for LLDB)

Radare2(disassembler)

Platform: arm64 samsung android 13

What I did:

In librealracing3.so go to this offset 0x89CBA4. This is where the programs returns to after previous instruction(function call). Register x0 returns with the various values of games. The function is called many times each time returning a value from game. For me is stared with RS amount, amount gained amount spent. Then gold amount, amount gained. Then MS amount amount gained  and amount spent.

Set a break point at the abouve offset and watch register x0 every sebsequent iteration to see the values and manipulate at own will. KUDOS

Those who can create the Lua script you are welcome to do so.

810591459_Screenshot_20231206_155902_RealRacing3.thumb.jpg.eb53e2076ad5c5b9865fdcfa0d5dc713.jpg

Edited by Silento

a script for changing the currency already exists, although some say they have problems using it.
If you explain to me what exactly the script should do I can help you. you know the offset where the program returns the register value but I haven't understood how to obtain and modify the currency values

Which of these libraries do you mean?
From the beginning or from end of the library?
For what architecture? x32 or x64?

print(gg.getRangesList('libRealRacing3.so*'))

End of script:
{ -- table(acc9e80)
	[1] = { -- table(86aacb9)
		['end'] = 87629824,
		['internalName'] = '/data/app/com.ea.games.r3_row-2/lib/arm/libRealRacing3.so',
		['name'] = '/data/app/com.ea.games.r3_row-2/lib/arm/libRealRacing3.so',
		['start'] = 67108864,
		['state'] = 'Xa',
		['type'] = 'r--p',
	},
	[2] = { -- table(62218fe)
		['end'] = 88342528,
		['start'] = 87629824,
		['state'] = 'Cd',
		['type'] = 'r--p',
	},
	[3] = { -- table(296385f)
		['end'] = 88399872,
		['start'] = 88342528,
		['state'] = 'Cd',
		['type'] = 'rw-p',
	},
	[4] = { -- table(79d22ac)
		['end'] = 88563712,
		['internalName'] = '/data/app/com.ea.games.r3_row-2/lib/arm/libRealRacing3.so:bss',
		['name'] = '',
		['start'] = 88399872,
		['state'] = 'Cb',
		['type'] = 'rw-p',
	},
}

@MarioRossi93i To alter ingame values I had to set a breakpoint and write values at register level. Its a bit inefficient than a GG script that requires only one program to run. As far as I know GG can't read at register level so going that way is impossible. That function is called with am XNORRED value whose key changes every second and the value is updated every second so the only possible spot to see the real value is at offset 0x89CBA4 when its returning from an "unXNORRING" function so that it can be "reXNORRED" again. I dont know If its possible but you seem to have the knowledge to do this.

Also as for the working Real Racing 3 script, is it for the Current 12.0.1 version? If it is please send link.

I'm still not very clear on how you know what the value is for the various currencies. I hope someone more able than me can help you.
the script for editing currencies can be found here:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/2403-real-racing-3-950-currency-hack-rgoldm/

to get it working, launch the game, run the script and restart the game

If the values are not saved upon restart, try running and finishing any race before restarting the game

Before run any script disconnect any registerd account

Edited by MarioRossi93i

Is this still working on new version 12.0?

8 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

I'm still not very clear on how you know what the value is for the various currencies. I hope someone more able than me can help you.
the script for editing currencies can be found here:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/2403-real-racing-3-950-currency-hack-rgoldm/

to get it working, launch the game, run the script and restart the game

If the values are not saved upon restart, try running and finishing any race before restarting the game

Before run any script disconnect any registerd account

Is this still working on new version 12.0?

Script is working fine. Try it on a new clean character2.dat, the problem could be your profile. The problem is caused when the script searches current currency values, for some reason with some profile them can t be find. i m thinking to update the script and add a manual mode to insert current values manually and avoid these problems...