I can't use game guardian anymore

Newtomod

Question

I am using Vivo Y16 and I downloaded game guardian+parallel space but it didn't work so download parallel space lite and that too hard the same problem I tried many virtual spaces but they all seem to have same problem 

Th problem is :- whenever I try to open game guardian in those apps it either loads and just doesn't open up like if I use parellel space the white light flashes many times and it doesn't open and when I use some other it says "it'll take a little time to open then just loads to 100% and brings me back to the menu without any message idk what to do

5 answers to this question

On 10/28/2023 at 4:58 PM, kiynox said:

[ @Newtomod ]
---
Using virtual apps / virtual spaces is deprecated. I recommend to use virtual machine:

---

Are any of these safe to use on Android 13? I just feel weird giving them wifi debug. I know it's necessary for them to run but still...

[ @takumoKun ]
---

I just feel weird giving them wifi debug

It is fine. It is a "sandboxed" android. Meaning that: you run another android inside an android. If you feel uneasy, just don't put anything important inside the virtual machine.
---

On 10/28/2023 at 2:28 PM, kiynox said:

[ @Newtomod ]
---
Using virtual apps / virtual spaces is deprecated. I recommend to use virtual machine:

---

I tried it and did everything then x8 sandbox made me download F1VM and everything good but when I downloaded game guardian and opened it and opened the game the game isn't showing in gam guardian only the text "why is my game not on the list?" And some numbers it says download from main web optimised version of game guardian but I did that only 

On 10/28/2023 at 2:28 PM, kiynox said:

[ @Newtomod ]
---

---

Well F1VM didn't work with game guardian but sand box works still whenever I open kuboom(game) it says no network connection yet everything like browser and all work on sandbox only the game not getting network