The value returns to its original value after successfully changing it

TheEagleEye

Question

I am playing an online game and it requires a lot of effort. Not to mention I've accidentally lost my account which I was rich LEGALLY WITHOUT HACKING. And couldn't recover it. And I'm here to hack it as a revenge.

I search for the value, and find, change it but it goes back to the normal state. Is this game unhackable or needs some hard-hitting tricks?

6 answers to this question

13 hours ago, TheEagleEye said:

I am playing an online game and it requires a lot of effort. Not to mention I've accidentally lost my account which I was rich LEGALLY WITHOUT HACKING. And couldn't recover it. And I'm here to hack it as a revenge.

I search for the value, and find, change it but it goes back to the normal state. Is this game unhackable or needs some hard-hitting tricks?

Try changing datatype or region and try coz u may be editing fake value

[ @TheEagleEye ]
---
There's several workaround to this:

• - As mentioned above, it could be fake values. Try other results (if there's more than one) or the value may be encrypted / xored, you need to decrypt them: after finding fake values -> check neighboured address on Memory Viewer (=) -> find subsequent address that has the same value -> change the first one to 0 -> the second one to your desired value
  • - Edit the function instead of the values. Games often passing values to a function, by editing the function, you don't need to worry if the values changed.
  • - You might edit the correct one but the game overrides it with updated values; you just need to freeze the value. Do note that server also exist on the client-side.
  • - Sometimes the game would move the value to another memory address once it's updated, you just need to disable in-game component that responsible for this. Usually it is related to Anti-Cheat or in-game self Crashing.

---
Mention your game's name if possible.

7 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @TheEagleEye ]
---
There's several workaround to this:

• - As mentioned above, it could be fake values. Try other results (if there's more than one) or the value may be encrypted / xored, you need to decrypt them: after finding fake values -> check neighboured address on Memory Viewer (=) -> find subsequent address that has the same value -> change the first one to 0 -> the second one to your desired value
  • - Edit the function instead of the values. Games often passing values to a function, by editing the function, you don't need to worry if the values changed.
  • - You might edit the correct one but the game overrides it with updated values; you just need to freeze the value. Do note that server also exist on the client-side.
  • - Sometimes the game would move the value to another memory address once it's updated, you just need to disable in-game component that responsible for this. Usually it is related to Anti-Cheat or in-game self Crashing.

---
Mention your game's name if possible.

Thanks for replying.

General: I've done AUTO search which does Qword, Xor, etc. And it finally found 25-30 values all in FLOAT. I've tried FREEZE or ADD NO TO REPLACE (something like that) but sadly no solution!

° I can't/don't understand if you've already mentioned to Decrypt the values! But I'd like to hear decryption method or maybe a link to an available explanation.

° I don't know what a function is!

° Never heard of Components!

[ @TheEagleEye ]
---

I can't/don't understand if you've already mentioned to Decrypt the values! But I'd like to hear decryption method or maybe a link to an available explanation.

You can find something related to: XOR, Obscured, Encrypted or Obfuscated value. There's a lot of tutorial that covers it (on this forum or even YouTube): XOR. Sadly, the tutorial for Obscured value is taken down due to violating YouTube TOS, the closest thing I found is: Obscured
---

I don't know what a function is!

Function is a block of code that does something, I couldn't explain it even better. Function accept values that will be used by the function codes:

this_is_value = 1
def this_is_function(this_is_value):
	print(this_is_value)

Something like that, you can find this by using dissasembler tools like IDA Pro or Ghidra or find it using Game Guardian, usually it starts with LDR/ADDR (Arm Instruction).
---

Never heard of Components!

Game uses alot of components, specifically we talking about Anti-Cheat related here. Component is just ingredients of game (again, I couldn't explain it even better). Look for function that related "Codestage" or "Anti-Cheat".
---
Looks like you're new to this kind of stuff. I suggest to do some experiments with other game that we've cover on this forum, visits Requests section, there's a lot of useful material in there. And yes, "hard-hitting tricks" does exist as it is really depends on the game itself. With that, knowing the basics can help you a lot in "combining" tricks to hack your game.
---

2 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @TheEagleEye ]
---

You can find something related to: XOR, Obscured, Encrypted or Obfuscated value. There's a lot of tutorial that covers it (on this forum or even YouTube): XOR. Sadly, the tutorial for Obscured value is taken down due to violating YouTube TOS, the closest thing I found is: Obscured
---

Function is a block of code that does something, I couldn't explain it even better. Function accept values that will be used by the function codes:

this_is_value = 1
def this_is_function(this_is_value):
	print(this_is_value)

Something like that, you can find this by using dissasembler tools like IDA Pro or Ghidra or find it using Game Guardian, usually it starts with LDR/ADDR (Arm Instruction).
---

Game uses alot of components, specifically we talking about Anti-Cheat related here. Component is just ingredients of game (again, I couldn't explain it even better). Look for function that related "Codestage" or "Anti-Cheat".
---
Looks like you're new to this kind of stuff. I suggest to do some experiments with other game that we've cover on this forum, visits Requests section, there's a lot of useful material in there. And yes, "hard-hitting tricks" does exist as it is really depends on the game itself. With that, knowing the basics can help you a lot in "combining" tricks to hack your game.
---

You mentioned something related to or requires coding and disassembly or that sort of. I'm not familiar with these. But I've found an encrypted value of only 2 beside those 25-30 Float values and neither they were changeable. 

But I haven't tried XOR, and I'm %90 sure that doesn't work either.

I'll check again and also more videos, links, etc. Thanks!

By the way, can you download the game and try it? It called GRAND CRIMINAL ONLINE

It's similar to GTA:V but it requires Russian VPN to download from Play Store, like the way I downloaded it.

I'd be grateful if you boosted this method...

On 10/6/2023 at 2:01 PM, TheEagleEye said:

Visual value try another