Metadata Encryption

pillowguy

Question

Hello, I need help dumping a game called Rec Room! It has Metadata Encryption. I tried doing stuff in Game Guardian, but when searching the Magic Bytes nothing would show up. 

I'd appreciate if someone can dump the game with DummyDLL and everything else and not just dump.cs. Or if someone can help me use Game Guardian to help me dump the game.

2 answers to this question

[ @pillowguy ]
---
Use: Zygisk Il2cpp Dumper module inside Magisk. It will generate dump.cs inside /data/data/com.games_package_name/files/, also it runs on runtime so it can avoid most Metadata obfuscation / encryption.
---

DummyDLL

As for now it is still on development as per: issue 12. Otherwise, you need to do some conventional dumping:

---

Edited by Xaviesz

On 8/27/2023 at 7:45 AM, pillowguy said:

Hello, I need help dumping a game called Rec Room! It has Metadata Encryption. I tried doing stuff in Game Guardian, but when searching the Magic Bytes nothing would show up. 

I'd appreciate if someone can dump the game with DummyDLL and everything else and not just dump.cs. Or if someone can help me use Game Guardian to help me dump the game.

Use auto dumper