Problem with setting "On top of other apps"

MotoFasol4ik

Question

I have one problem with GG. Would you recommend something? In general: an error pops up in my application: "Turn on the function on top of other applications to use GG normally" (well, I hope you understand) and I allow GG this function, but it still appears an error, but I allowed him this function.

My phone: Xioami Redmi note 12 4G

System:Android 13

Model:Topaz

Edited by MotoFasol4ik

1 answer to this question

[ @MotoFasol4ik ]
---
Are you also using another floating icon apps alongside Game Guardian (like EasyTouch or windowed apps)? If so, make sure to close them while using Game Guardian to avoid conflict, if not, then check the Apps settings:
Hold GG Icon -> App Info -> (Advanced -> Display over other apps) or (Permission -> Allow "Draw on top of another apps" or "float" something [different devices have different naming]).
---
If it's still not working, goto "Fix It" button (inside Game Guardian) -> Reset the type of floating windows
---
Still not working? run this command on termux:

su
setenforce 0

then go inside Game Guardian -> "Fix It" button -> Switch to work with SELinux
---
Lastly, try to reinstall Game Guardian and check the Root permission for it. Sometimes Game Guardian got automatically revoked from Root for no reason. If you're using SuperSU (conventional Root) use: SuperSU. For Magisk, just goto "Superuser" tab -> enable Game Guardian switch.
---
Hope that helps.