Methods for hacking adventure communist ๐Ÿ˜ž

sparkx

On 7/15/2023 at 12:19 AM, AirWalk2096 said:

Took a fast look and you can edit any gold value in the store, it's not encrypted just search the value as DWord.ย ย 

Screenshot 2023-07-14 214321.png

Screenshot 2023-07-14 214918.png

Tried it and it's working and I need some other hacking methodsย 

On 7/18/2023 at 11:52 PM, Xaviesz said:

[ @sparkxย ]
---
What "methods" to be more specific? Is it the way to change the value or in-game functions / methods?
---

Yeah bro like changing production rate and all , i dont know what to specify in gg while searching for values

ย 

• 2 months later...

What I do is you can find the number of facilities and edit them. They are double and always a simple rational number.

So if its a 1 you search 1

If its 25 you search 2.5

If it is 23456 Aa you search for 2.3456~2.3457 ๐Ÿ˜‰

What I found out in the events for example is that at some point the facilities reach a maximum, but later when you advance more in the event the maximum rises so you can again edit them and enlarge the amount.

Of course it doesn't tell you about the maximum it just doesn't go up more and if you switch between the tabs the number looks different then the others.

Some years ago I also edited my gold to 20 billion so it is possible also. Maybe I did it with a negative box price or i changed it directly. I don't know anymore. But in the events for example at some point gold becomes useless.

You can also edit your total event points but there is no gaming fun and everyone sees that you are cheating because of the unnatural high number.

Next thing I try is to edit the green number in the top to have a more natural progression. Lets see how it goes.

ย 

Edited by tobik
Further explanation

2036861293_Screenshot_20231011_154319_AdVentureCommunist.thumb.jpg.84572817237afdd879bfc32213532d79.jpg

There you go. You can also perfectly hack this number. Search for double. For the number shown right now you would search for 3.5073 (in germany it would be 3,5073) then buy one more and search again. You wil have soon 8 values or so. Change them all to the number you want, Maybe 1eยนโฐโฐ and then freeze it, because it will change back after you open a chest or buy on more.

Have fun with your unlimited wealth in you communist dystopia!

• 3 months later...