GGPT

XEKEX

[ @XEKEX ]
---
There's a reason why StackOverflow is banning ChatGPT:

• - Confidents answers even in False Positive, even if it's only used for templates purposes, it is still not a good exercise for the users since reading documentation are no longer be a requirement.
  • - The forum will possibly litters from GGPT Answers, both the question and the answer. Since GPT aren't too reliable, users will simply complain and ask in this forum on "why their lua script from GGPT aren't working as expected", thus litters the forum. Don't forget that another users can use the same GGPT to answers any topic, so there's a chance that this forum will be GPT to GPT Question and Answers.
  • - Does it necessary for us to debug AI generated lua script which might hard to understand/read. Much people will let another AI to debug that particular scripts, making it #2 schenario.

---
GGPT is fine if only used to generate simple stuff as a templates but this won't do for long-term. I mean, if the script is complicated then the more AI needs to be trained. Yes, there's open-source based AI (Free) but still, we can't avoid and ignore that the AI should be trained. Another
"but", we don't have enough resources to train the AI. Sure, we can use "a volunteer" but this neglect the fact that AI is more efficient if being trained on proper equipment such as RTX 6000, using 3rd-party cloud is costly and using the "volunteer" own device will only burdens the volunteer as it might take forever and certainly the device needs to always in "wake" state.
---
So, making a dedicated AI for GG has many downside, but you can improve it by making it as AI Plugin or even VSPlugin, I do think it is more reasonable than making GGPT itself.

4 hours ago, XEKEX said:

Well if you want to do something serious you are no going to train an ai with your intel i9 or ryzen 9 cpu 🙂 what i am trying to say is you need more computer power so for sure you are gonna use a cloud computer and that is not free

4 hours ago, Xaviesz said:

[ @XEKEX ]
---
There's a reason why StackOverflow is banning ChatGPT:

• - Confidents answers even in False Positive, even if it's only used for templates purposes, it is still not a good exercise for the users since reading documentation are no longer be a requirement.
  • - The forum will possibly litters from GGPT Answers, both the question and the answer. Since GPT aren't too reliable, users will simply complain and ask in this forum on "why their lua script from GGPT aren't working as expected", thus litters the forum. Don't forget that another users can use the same GGPT to answers any topic, so there's a chance that this forum will be GPT to GPT Question and Answers.
  • - Does it necessary for us to debug AI generated lua script which might hard to understand/read. Much people will let another AI to debug that particular scripts, making it #2 schenario.

---
GGPT is fine if only used to generate simple stuff as a templates but this won't do for long-term. I mean, if the script is complicated then the more AI needs to be trained. Yes, there's open-source based AI (Free) but still, we can't avoid and ignore that the AI should be trained. Another
"but", we don't have enough resources to train the AI. Sure, we can use "a volunteer" but this neglect the fact that AI is more efficient if being trained on proper equipment such as RTX 6000, using 3rd-party cloud is costly and using the "volunteer" own device will only burdens the volunteer as it might take forever and certainly the device needs to always in "wake" state.
---
So, making a dedicated AI for GG has many downside, but you can improve it by making it as AI Plugin or even VSPlugin, I do think it is more reasonable than making GGPT itself.

the possibility to work perfect is like 80% because :
Lua is lightweight scripting language
+ GG api isn't that complex either
+ debugging and stuff it's easy with lua 
+ StackOverFlow doens't contain GG scripts I guess xD even if they ban GPT, Google and Github still available 🙂 

<< @Xaviesz  I kinda suspect ur reply is AI generated !>> 

23 minutes ago, MAARS said:

Well if you want to do something serious you are no going to train an ai with your intel i9 or ryzen 9 cpu 🙂 what i am trying to say is you need more computer power so for sure you are gonna use a cloud computer and that is not free

that's the only issue here x)  I guess one of the modators have that kind of pc or we can use VPC

[ @XEKEX ]
---

<< @Xaviesz  I kinda suspect ur reply is AI generated !>> 

It is such an honor to be called as an AI. LLVM nowadays is already capable of doing "a little bit of programming", so might adjust accordingly to GG API. But then again, I have to agree with MAARS. You need to hire some Bit-miners to get proper specs.

Archived