Help me with this game, pls!

Empire

Hello, good morning. I have found modified apks of this game, but I wanted to do it myself, but I can't get it. The game in question is Idle Furry Fishing!

What happens to me is that I can modify it without any problem, but to buy the meters, I can't afford it. My goal is to reach 10,000 meters, and if I change my money to 2B I can only reach 1,030 meters, so the only option I have left is to change the value of the meters, because with coins (which is what I want) it's impossible. I manage to find the value of the meters (you can see it in the images), but when I modify it, it doesn't change. I leave screenshots showing it.

Screenshot_20230603-123335.thumb.png.f3297bdf4210647e7de4019bc8c62c77.pngScreenshot_20230603-123413.thumb.png.9f07a06509400d629018de315745dcd4.pngScreenshot_20230603-123516.thumb.png.de40037351f57cb7938cfd6c323384f6.pngScreenshot_20230603-123524.thumb.png.67c79926061128c21ebdc862dd87eedf.png

16 minutes ago, MAARS said:

The script make every purchase free of charge, then use auto clicker to buy the upgrades quickly.

Tested on 64bit, if you are on 32bit and have issues feel free to ask for a fix

Demo: 

com.ovivo.idlefurryfishing.lua 1011 B · 0 downloads

Wow, this is spectacular, I'll try it out and get back to you.

17 minutes ago, MAARS said:

The script make every purchase free of charge, then use auto clicker to buy the upgrades quickly.

Tested on 64bit, if you are on 32bit and have issues feel free to ask for a fix

Demo: 

com.ovivo.idlefurryfishing.lua 1011 B · 0 downloads

Did you just delete the video?

3 minutes ago, Empire said:

Did you just delete the video?

I uploaded in the wrong channel, just re-uploaded it, should be available again now

Edited by MAARS

20 minutes ago, MAARS said:

I uploaded in the wrong channel, just re-uploaded it, should be available again now

It works great! Thank you very much for your help and for the script, plus the video showing everything :).

1 hour ago, MAARS said:

What do you mean ?, i dont get it 😃

You get these websites that give free cash for completing various things in certain games. There are always lots of games by Ovivo on these sites. They are easy to hack but the rewards never pay out.

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

You get these websites that give free cash for completing various things in certain games.

I remember when i was kid i used to do that stuff, until i realize it is all a big scam to increase app download count in the playstore

4 hours ago, sammax71 said:

There are always lots of games by Ovivo on these sites. They are easy to hack but the rewards never pay out.

Yep this game really easy and really small. if they do that kinda scam stuff then their games deserve to be hacked LOl

12 hours ago, MAARS said:

I remember when i was kid i used to do that stuff, until i realize it is all a big scam to increase app download count in the playstore

Yep this game really easy and really small. if they do that kinda scam stuff then their games deserve to be hacked LOl

What they do is make ***** games and fill them with ads, games that you can't pass even if you're immortal and they always tempt you with lots of dollars if you reach the goal (e.g. reaching 10,000m gets you 30 USD).