Value Saving

TypoWasTaken

Question

Hi so I am hacking a game and I like to get lots of keys but I like to go back in and get more later so I try to save the values so I can change them later but as you probably already guessed when I relaunch the game then the address for the key value changes

So is there anyway I can save the addresses of the keys for later or something similar?

Thanks In Advance

3 hours ago, TypoWasTaken said:

Hi so I am hacking a game and I like to get lots of keys but I like to go back in and get more later so I try to save the values so I can change them later but as you probably already guessed when I relaunch the game then the address for the key value changes

So is there anyway I can save the addresses of the keys for later or something similar?

Thanks In Advance

You could try pointer searching.

1 hour ago, TypoWasTaken said:

I’m not the best at game guardian just yet so I don’t really know what that is could you tell me a bit about it like how it would help

Thanks

The pointers i refer to are pointers that point to some block of data. If the keys you have are in Ca/A in lots of cases that block of data gets referenced by a executable through pointers. By following the pointers you can make a script with offsets and pointer searches. 

But you can also make a group search.

Group searches are more reliable then saving addresses. But pointers i find more reliable then group searches. Because pointer must point to that block of data regardless if the values in that block of data got changed by developers. 

1 minute ago, nok1a said:

The pointers i refer to are pointers that point to some block of data. If the keys you have are in Ca/A in lots of cases that block of data gets referenced by a executable through pointers. By following the pointers you can make a script with offsets and pointer searches. 

But you can also make a group search.

that sounds like it might work but when I search and change values I have to change 3 values to get keys can that still work?

Also how could a group search help?

The game doesn’t have much security if that matters

that sounds like it might work but when I search and change values I have to change 3 values to get keys can that still work?

Perhaps. Which game is it? Provide link. And a video where you demonstrate the hack.

The game doesn’t have much security if that matters

Not really

7 minutes ago, nok1a said:

Perhaps. Which game is it? Provide link. And a video where you demonstrate the hack.

Not really

here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.FarmVille2CountryEscape

and I can provide a video later I need to figure out how to record lol, its a pretty simple hack tho its just a normal d word search where I change the value untell im left with little values (in this case im left with 3)

thanks for you help so far!

10 hours ago, TypoWasTaken said:

here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.FarmVille2CountryEscape

and I can provide a video later I need to figure out how to record lol, its a pretty simple hack tho its just a normal d word search where I change the value untell im left with little values (in this case im left with 3)

thanks for you help so far!

I find it quite the feet that you cheat a game like farm ville. 

Edited by nok1a

12 hours ago, nok1a said:

I find it quite the feet that you cheat a game like farm ville. 

Thanks and as requested here is the video (I set the keys too high so after I stopped the video they disappeared but normally they will stay)

I will also sometimes use ; and put in the coins to speed it up (I think thats a group search)

Video was too big so here is the link to the Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/812838033

I also just tried to do a pointer search with a offset of 0 couldn’t find anything but I might be doing that wrong

Edited by TypoWasTaken
added bottom part

27 minutes ago, TypoWasTaken said:

Thanks and as requested here is the video (I set the keys too high so after I stopped the video they disappeared but normally they will stay)

I will also sometimes use ; and put in the coins to speed it up (I think thats a group search)

Video was too big so here is the link to the Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/812838033

Are you sure that works? Have you tried buying something when the keys where on zero and the purchase actually going through?

Are you sure that works? Have you tried buying something when the keys where on zero and the purchase actually going through?

Yup I do this all the time

Although I might have gotten the wrong values this time but I permanently changed values yesterday just fine and I just hacked the coins and the shop 

its quite easy just no one posts how to do it online

Edit: the keys dont work on zero but when I change them they will go to that number and go down when buying stuff like normal

Here is a video of the coin and shop hack

https://vimeo.com/812852205

Edited by TypoWasTaken

17 minutes ago, TypoWasTaken said:

Although I might have gotten the wrong values this time but I permanently changed values yesterday just fine and I just hacked the coins and the shop 

its quite easy just no one posts how to do it online

Edit: the keys dont work on zero but when I change them they will go to that number and go down when buying stuff like normal

Here is a video of the coin and shop hack

https://vimeo.com/812852205

But you didn't buy more then you already had. The only way to know if your cheat really works is by looking for your coins value and buying something which is higher then the value you originally had before editing it.

17 minutes ago, TypoWasTaken said:

you permanently changed the values? So they remained even after restarting game?I ask because i want to make sure i get the right values. I did what you did in the video and edited values to 999 or more but i could not buy more then my original values. I originally i had 2 keys. edit it to 999. Then tried buying something which costed 50 keys. Game said i did not* had enough keys.

Edited by nok1a
typo

But you didn't buy more then you already had. The only way to know if your cheat really works is by looking for your coins value and buying something which is higher then the value you originally had before editing it.

you permanently changed the values? So they remained even after restarting game?I ask because i want to make sure i get the right values. I did what you did in the video and edited values to 999 or more but i could not buy more then my original values. I originally i had 2 keys. edit it to 999. Then tried buying something which costed 50 keys. Game said i did not* had enough keys.

ok so the keys and coins remain after restarting the game and I did buy something off camera that was more but it cant go below zero

in the video I think I edited the wrong keys usually when I do it and it works them there is only 3 values not like 6 so I am only to try with a group search like i do quite a bit, I cant upload a video tho as I have reached my vimeo limit

2 minutes ago, nok1a said:

Making me guess that the method you tried for modifying keys is server sided.

I don't know if this matters but the game can be played completely offline

Edit: I am fresh installed farmville and trying a search with the keys and coins

Edited by TypoWasTaken

1 minute ago, TypoWasTaken said:

Also if you have another website i can upload the videos then I will send this one when I do it

You can upload on YouTube and put video on hidden, then share link

7 minutes ago, TypoWasTaken said:

I don't know if this matters but the game can be played completely offline

I disabled the wifi.

Screenshot_2023-03-29-17-49-12-572_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg