Eatventure

HcJanni

22 minutes ago, ggwp1092 said:

New version I think it patched I click upgrade and value didn't update in game guardian if I change it gonna effect?

Screenshot_20230428-153624_Eatventure.thumb.jpg.7f35ff378354fe8a13bf4c7d9f277ee8.jpg

Just edit one of the upgrades. Still Anonymous & Double.

• 3 months later...

Hi, please is it possible to hack the city that I'm on in eatventure? I'm on the 41st city and I want to get to 120, to unlock the extra pet slot.

On 4/29/2023 at 1:07 AM, MonkeySAN said:

yup.

its confirm everything still work as before.

- Double,Anonymous

Screenshot_2023-04-29-08-04-01-673_com.vphonegaga.titan-edit.thumb.jpg.c1a7c1dfb37544db5f8c1b0bfa27fb75.jpg

check previous page for Boosts.

Edited by m0kamz

7 hours ago, sfz said:

why i cant search the values?? 

Screenshot_2023-08-06-05-38-09-464_com.f1player.jpg

Screenshot_20230806-072604_Eatventure.thumb.jpg.c135c6ef35e9e4c937664a44f2027ba5.jpg

Are you choosing E:Double when you search?

For that box in my picture search 250 Double. Edit all to a minus value, close & reopen screen and buy it.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, thank you very much for this beautiful advice. You can play around with this quite interesting. Had a lot of fun with this today.

If you dont sort the box value out you can also edit the bonuses on the lower right. Like your coffee machine gives 200 times bonus. And you edit it to 5 Million - Restaurant complete. Haha.

What you can also edit is the 5 minutes boost that gives 5 times boost. Start the boost, search for a 5 and find out wich one it is. You can find your boost below your money. Why the 5 minute boost? After editing it might apply first in the next restaurant or if it runs out and you restart it. So you can choose how fast you want to win a restaurant or event. Its nice.

Also I had the issue that I wanted to edit my food for my pet. Found out that it works the same like everything else. It costs 1 food to press the feed button once. So you search for 1. It finds 800 to 1000 variables. For me it was already the first entry.  😉

So now my Vroomba is super crazy! 😄

Screenshot_20231009_225717_Eatventure.jpg

Screenshot_20231009_230801_Eatventure.jpg

Edited by tobik
Im stupid

• 2 months later...
On 10/9/2023 at 5:12 PM, tobik said:

Hi guys, thank you very much for this beautiful advice. You can play around with this quite interesting. Had a lot of fun with this today.

If you dont sort the box value out you can also edit the bonuses on the lower right. Like your coffee machine gives 200 times bonus. And you edit it to 5 Million - Restaurant complete. Haha.

What you can also edit is the 5 minutes boost that gives 5 times boost. Start the boost, search for a 5 and find out wich one it is. You can find your boost below your money. Why the 5 minute boost? After editing it might apply first in the next restaurant or if it runs out and you restart it. So you can choose how fast you want to win a restaurant or event. Its nice.

Also I had the issue that I wanted to edit my food for my pet. Found out that it works the same like everything else. It costs 1 food to press the feed button once. So you search for 1. It finds 800 to 1000 variables. For me it was already the first entry.  😉

So now my Vroomba is super crazy! 😄

Screenshot_20231009_225717_Eatventure.jpg

Screenshot_20231009_230801_Eatventure.jpg

Want to know how to do with the pet food, could you record a vid for it? tysm

• 1 month later...

Just search the pet food quantity( like shown in the above video) that you have and increment it. Then check again the total quantity of pet food and edit it to any number you want. You don't have to add  (-) in front while editing or it will end up in negative pet food quantity. 

Screenshot_20240128-175100.png

Edited by LuciferMS666
Spelling mistake and forgot to quote