The Battle Cats

TariqAlid

Question

I use gameguardian to hack the battle cats in my phone, but because my phone is not root, I use dualspace for use the gameguardian, it work, but when i fuzzy search with cb:C++ .bs memory range i dont get any result, how to fix it?

Screenshot_20221116-120559.png

7 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

ok..i just checked and found that..

the 64bit game use Other region but for  32bit the game use Anonymous.

try search something in Anonymous region and see if you get any result.

i get the result, but its much harder to hack, btw thanks for the info :).

1 hour ago, TariqAlid said:

i get the result, but its much harder to hack, btw thanks for the info :).

great.

yup..its not as easy as with Cb but its still hackable with much of the usual hacks can be done like before only this time in different memory ranges.

Edited by MonkeySAN

9 minutes ago, MiDu said:

I'm sorry but how do I know the battle cats that I played is 32-bit or 64-bit. I'm playing it on an emulator, LDP 9

when you select the game process in GG it will display [x64] next to the name if game is 64bit.

IMG_20221117_211455.thumb.jpg.1e8245f549695242a728f82b5f65c52d.jpg

if none then its 32bit.

On 11/17/2022 at 4:37 PM, MonkeySAN said:

great.

yup..its not as easy as with Cb but its still hackable with much of the usual hacks can be done like before only this time in different memory ranges.

It not work 😞, I search the value with A memory range, and then I got the result, so i changed the value so i can get less value, but when i change all the value(i get 70 result) to 1, nothing happen, the game not crash & the cat level is not changed.

On 11/17/2022 at 8:18 PM, MonkeySAN said:

when you select the game process in GG it will display [x64] next to the name if game is 64bit.

IMG_20221117_211455.thumb.jpg.1e8245f549695242a728f82b5f65c52d.jpg

if none then its 32bit.

I found the value. I hack all the cats but there are some cats that missing (5 missing cats). I can't see or upgrade them but I can select them in equip menu and even produce them ingame but they're still invisible in game. Is this a bug, can I fix this?

20 minutes ago, MiDu said:

I found the value. I hack all the cats but there are some cats that missing (5 missing cats). I can't see or upgrade them but I can select them in equip menu and even produce them ingame but they're still invisible in game. Is this a bug, can I fix this?

what value?

That's the problem, I don't know. I took some screenshot here. I can't see their name or which class they are, don't know if they special, rare, super rare or uber rare cat. I have to equip them through combo cat and I can summon them in the stage, they don't appear even in stage but they did kill enemy and did damage to the base. 

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-40-16-692_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-40-49-691_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-41-26-050_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

Screenshot_2022-11-20-18-41-35-346_jp.co.ponos.battlecatsen.jpg

6 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

how about select the invisible cat then tap that unit info button?

does that give you anything.

i may need the link to that youtube video guide you had followed.

I did some digging and found out the invisible cat in my game which are these 4 

_Cat Giraffe Modoki (Special Cat), Catnip Tricky (Special Cat), Catnip Dragon (Special Cat), Cat Boy (Special Cat).

They are the 4 invisible cat in my game, I checked for their cost on wiki and turn out that they are exclusive to the JAPANESE version of the game, I don't know how I got them since i'm playing the global version...

And the link to that guide video is this video. I follow every step from this video to unlock all the cat unit, somehow end up with 4 extra cat from another version of the game. lmao

On 11/16/2022 at 1:14 PM, TariqAlid said:

I use gameguardian to hack the battle cats in my phone, but because my phone is not root, I use dualspace for use the gameguardian, it work, but when i fuzzy search with cb:C++ .bs memory range i dont get any result, how to fix it?

Screenshot_20221116-120559.png

Battle cars detect what os ur using

For 

Vphonegaga is other

X8 Anonymous

Other virtual Cb