Coromon

Kimastar

7 hours ago, Platonic said:

Download and execute the script. I uploaded it in my previous comment. Its just removes any value that has more then 1 digit behind the dot as they are irrelevant.

Your making it complicated for your self. There is a limit on leveling up stats. If they are max upgraded you can't add more PS anymore by normal means i dont see what PS still has to do with anything.

I gave you the PS value because you can change PS value whenever you want regardless of it being negative, than next time you dont need to try guessing how to search your PS points in negative. I simply searched a method that works for all stats on all pokemons without needing to do one by one or guessing the negative PS value. So no, my method is more efficient.

Sadly if you find sercent cheat methods boring it can't be of me or others their concern. You wanted to not get the points negative but still edit stats. I gave you one by editing stats directly. For me thats a solution. There was no were mentioned in your question that you would find that method "boring" 🙄 and wanted to avoid it, eitherway...time is valuable..i don't want mine to be wasted like this because someone finds something boring.

Hi!

I never said boring and maybe i explained bad because english its not my main languages.

I have to said ty for find it another method but what i mean is doing all this steps can be done directly by hacking the SP point that its more fast.

I was just looking the method to dont get negative stat.

On 10/16/2022 at 8:30 PM, Kimastar said:

BUT everytime im place all point i get like -380 point and then im unable to hack again the point bonus...

What exactly is ment with "then im unable to hack again the point bonus" ?, I assumed it ment that after value is negative your not able to find the value again.

If you script it, its actually faster then your method since if you had to script your method it has to wait for user input.

This is by script, personally i think its fast enough. Would it be that big of a problem for use 3 sec of your time?

You can if you like to make a script so that everything is done manually. Here is one for the Stats Points.

com.tragsoft.coromon.lua

And its not the same, because it doesnt care about what stats points you have.

Edited by Platonic

3 hours ago, Platonic said:

What exactly is ment with "then im unable to hack again the point bonus" ?, I assumed it ment that after value is negative your not able to find the value again.

If you script it, its actually faster then your method since if you had to script your method it has to wait for user input.

This is by script, personally i think its fast enough. Would it be that big of a problem for use 3 sec of your time?

You can if you like to make a script so that everything is done manually. Here is one for the Stats Points.

com.tragsoft.coromon.lua 733 B · 1 download

And its not the same, because it doesnt care about what stats points you have.

Ty for your answer and im sorry if u get angry but I certainly didn't want to belittle your work! this was just miss understanding!

Yhea after the SP going to negative im unable to find again the correct value.

Also because i dont know how to script.

what is that file u sended??? its for find negative value???

2 hours ago, Kimastar said:

Yhea after the SP going to negative im unable to find again the correct value.

The method i showed you does not require you to find the stats points manually. When you edit that value "3.0" it will add stats points to all coromons.

I made a script for it because its as you said slower then your method if done manually. When executing the script you can check the saved list. You can edit that value to whatever you like.

Also because i dont know how to script.

I advice you to try it out.

what is that file u sended??? its for find negative value???

Finds stat points value for all coromons.

9 minutes ago, Platonic said:

If it works for you i do not mind showing how i found it all. I think i used similair method as yours. But the logic seems to work the same for every kind of stats.

Cool ty how to find negative stat instead?

1 hour ago, Kimastar said:

Cool ty how to find negative stat instead?

If your value is negative there is wont be a feature to press. All buttons are gray unless SP is positive. For modified SP value to be updated some action must happen that would require the game to update the SP value...i guess your method requires an update as well and won't work very well if all buttons are gray. If you search the stat points while its visible and then close the stats tab your stats point value changes address...even if you find the right value...it will be useless because the stats first have to update...which you can't do in the stats tab because all buttons are gray. At this point your questions regarding stats points is not making sense and don't seem to have a proper objective. By this point you had enough solutions. If your not planning to make a script for this game i will make one for personal interest and upload it here or some sort.

But i still advice you to try scripting your own method. If your fund of your method you should make it. Lots of free scripts on the forum that you can use for learn.

Edited by Platonic

• 5 months later...
On 10/21/2022 at 12:02 AM, Platonic said:

Or you keep using your usual method manually. What you prefer. 

Hello! The version of the game Coromon updated from 0.6.10 to 1.1.0.4. Now I can not hack the characteristics of my Coromon. I used to do this without any problems, the link is to the video below.

https://youtu.be/-WE7k2yPQXI

Now, when I try to find this value, I fail. 

Also when I updated to the latest version of the game, the game stopped running my save.

Please help me hack the characteristics of coromons in the new version of the game.