Diamonds hack for 60 Seconds Hero:idle rpg

qKing

I already know that diamonds can be hacked in this game, but i dont know how to bypass the anticheat and modify the encrypted xor values, i wonder if any sensei here can give me a hand or know something: here a ss with my find. (ps. the game wont work with root so parallel space is the only way)1076308424_Screenshot_20221004-221243_ParallelSpace64BitSupport.thumb.jpg.a5473f555fee76d2a5d2ae2e5b674b12.jpg

When you say you know diamonds can be hacked is that because you've seen someone else do it or you've watched a YT video of it being done?

Also the game can be played on rooted devices. Just hide it in Magisk and it runs fine.

Anything I've changed so far has just been met with a warning message.

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

When you say you know diamonds can be hacked is that because you've seen someone else do it or you've watched a YT video of it being done?

Also the game can be played on rooted devices. Just hide it in Magisk and it runs fine.

Anything I've changed so far has just been met with a warning message.

Yes, i know someone who can change diamonds as i have my account with 1.000.000 diamonds made by him also the value of diamonds is in E.word and you need somehow to transform them in bytes before u change, i dont realy know thats why im asking for help 

Screenshot_20221004-132147_Discord.jpg

Edited by qKing

On 10/5/2022 at 5:39 AM, qKing said:

I already know that diamonds can be hacked in this game, but i dont know how to bypass the anticheat and modify the encrypted xor values, i wonder if any sensei here can give me a hand or know something: here a ss with my find. (ps. the game wont work with root so parallel space is the only way)1076308424_Screenshot_20221004-221243_ParallelSpace64BitSupport.thumb.jpg.a5473f555fee76d2a5d2ae2e5b674b12.jpg

Online game ?

15 minutes ago, I-WAN said:

I try hack diamon but i claim give me error notenoug1

I apreciate your script, you are a god, sad that u cant do diamonds, i dont know how that guy did it, check this screen shot where he told us he was able to do diamondsScreenshot_20221003-082437_Discord.thumb.jpg.7bbbeb04881e29a9738431a22c89f2d0.jpg as u can see in backround diamonds are hacked but idk how he did it, also this soulstones can be hacked too, try it if u have time

Screenshot_20221007-221859_60 Seconds Hero.jpg

33 minutes ago, qKing said:

I apreciate your script, you are a god, sad that u cant do diamonds, i dont know how that guy did it, check this screen shot where he told us he was able to do diamondsScreenshot_20221003-082437_Discord.thumb.jpg.7bbbeb04881e29a9738431a22c89f2d0.jpg as u can see in backround diamonds are hacked but idk how he did it, also this soulstones can be hacked too, try it if u have time

Screenshot_20221007-221859_60 Seconds Hero.jpg

is it the value of the mailbox ?

2 minutes ago, I-WAN said:

is it the value of the mailbox ?

I dont realy know, he told us in discord that he was succesfull and hacked the diamonds, example in background of them and shared that ss, thas all and now icant find him anymore to talk with him, idk what happend, thas the only clue i have, idk if he did by clain in mail or direct bypassed the anti cheat