Need help with shop titans

Thevader

Question

4 answers to this question

On 9/23/2022 at 4:34 AM, Thevader said:

When I tried editing my coins and Dimonds in shop titans. I thought I had 1 billion, but when I reseted the process/game.  It went back to default, If you know how to Do it the right way help me please. 

TRY HACKING SHOP PRICES IN GAME SET THE PRICE TO -999999 AND BUY THE WEAPON/ARMOR... INSTEAD OF SPENDING COINS YOU WILL GET COINS

On 10/15/2022 at 1:44 AM, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

TRY HACKING SHOP PRICES IN GAME SET THE PRICE TO -999999 AND BUY THE WEAPON/ARMOR... INSTEAD OF SPENDING COINS YOU WILL GET COINS

Thanks for trying to help but when i tryed it. It made the cost of the target item 3B++ not negative and then my game crashes. Then when I use bypass ptrace protection same thing

XRecorder_18102022_230655.jpg

Just now, Thevader said:

Thanks for trying to help but when i tryed it. It made the cost of the target item 3B++ not negative and then my game crashes. Then when I use bypass ptrace protection same thing

XRecorder_18102022_230655.jpg

I also can't hack dimounds. And all the lua scripts I find don't work.

On 10/15/2022 at 1:44 AM, DARK_DEMON_SCRIPTER said:

Ima give you a update for at least taking your time out trying to help me!

I mean upvote*

3 hours ago, Thevader said:

Thanks for trying to help but when i tryed it. It made the cost of the target item 3B++ not negative and then my game crashes.

Sometimes when that happens if you change the value under the one you've changed to -1 the first value you changed  becomes a minus value too.

Not saying it will work for you in this game but you could give it a try.

16 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Sometimes when that happens if you change the value under the one you've changed to -1 the first value you changed  becomes a minus value too.

Not saying it will work for you in this game but you could give it a try.

I really appreciate the support but it didn't work but I WILL give you a t for trying and a upvote! Thanks for trying to help it just didn't work

Just now, Thevader said:

I really appreciate the support but it didn't work but I WILL give you a t for trying and a upvote! Thanks for trying to help it just didn't work

MY game also crashed

1 minute ago, Thevader said:

MY game also crashed

Maybe this game made the entire game server sided. its not like sim city buildit where you can edit values in achievements. this game is different, I really appreciate the help!

Archived