Is there a way to know the code of a value by a script?

Trix7002

Question

UltimateHackVer10.lua

So let me trie to explain it

Theres this script for a game

The script can modify a value of this game that i cant find

But this function of the script(that modifys the value) is only for vip (So its locked for me)

So i want to know is if theres a way that i can find the code/id (number or however its called)of this value by this file of the script

And if theres, how do i make it?

Thx for reading šŸ™‚

2 answers to this question

Hi @Trix7002! Certainly yes but with some caveats. Here's several ways you can do:

• - Run the script on an Android Emulator (Requires PC). Then You can useĀ CheatEngine, It's like Game Guardian but for Windows. Once you runs the Script, copy any string on Script Menu and scan it on CheatEngine.
  • - Use Virtual Machine such asĀ VPhoneGaGa. It's kinda similar to Option 1 but not requires PC. Use the script onĀ  Virtual Machine, then scan any menu string on Game Guardian outside the Virtual Machine (on your Phone, not in Virtual Machine). So it requires both of your Phone and Virtual Machine to be Rooted.
  • - Alternatively, use the script first until the value has been changed. You can useĀ MemDumperĀ to dump any Library on Memory (Requires Termux). Once you got the dumped Library, now compare it with Original Library inside /data/app/yourgame/libs/

However it has some caveats:

• -Ā For option 1, it requires the script to be fully loaded on your Emulator memory, thus, you need atleast scan it on Cheat Engine while Game Guardian is also scanning. It could be challenging if the script has Password.
  • -Ā Option 2: It should work on most Library, however, I don't know if it's on Libil2Cpp or any Library that has some Encryption/Obfuscation/Protection going on.

[ Visual Demo ]
Dumping Library from Memory

Ā 

Archived