Help to open Marvel Contest of Champions BlackMod with Game Guardian using virtual spaces

SrtaJessie

Question

Hello, I would like to ask for your help to open a MCOC MOD with Game Guardian in a virtual space like Parallel Space or VirtualXPosed.

You see, I recently bought a custom MOD for this game on Android from MCOC and the MOD besides the patches to avoid the ban, includes additional resources to upload to the account but in order to upload the resources it is necessary to open the MOD with Game Guardian and since my Android device does not have root, I have to use one of the virtual spaces to open it and that is where the problem is because the MOD I cannot open it in any of the virtual spaces I have tried like Parallel Space or VirtualXPosed.

It is the modified or patched BlackMod to avoid the Ban, which I can open without problem directly on my Android device but not in any of the virtual spaces and that is the only way to be able to load the additional resources that I bought.

I have two Android devices, one 9.0 and one 9.1, a Huawei Y9 and an Alcatel 5024 and I have already tried as I said with Parallel Space and VirtualXPosed and despite granting all permissions, check the 32-bit and 64-bit bases and install them on the internal memory of my device, it does not let me open the MOD.

Do you know any way to solve this problem to be able to open the MOD in any of the virtual spaces?

Thank you very much in advance for your kind attention.

Best regards.

IMG-20220413-WA0000.jpg

1 answer to this question

Archived