Hacking Hearts in Fairy Bakery

Lucho505

Question

Hi all, I've been trying to modify the heart value (an ingame currency) of this game and I've encountered some weird behaviour.

If I search for the plain value I'm able to find it no problem, in several formats (byte, double, dword and another one I don't remember). If I earn/spend money, the value in GG reflects the change as well, but when trying to modify it, it doesn't modify the value ingame.

Let's say that the value ingame is 50, I find it in GG and modify it to 200, the value ingame is still 50. If I earn 1 more ingame and I bump it to 51, the variable in GG still registers the change and now shows 201 instead of 200.

Is this some kind of ingame protection? Does anyone know how to circumvent it?

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I'm struggling to find a way to modify hearts with GG too but if you use Lucky Patcher that gives you free in app purchases on this game.

Yeah I'll try that as well once the freaking game let's me back up my save so I can uninstall it after patching

On 3/27/2022 at 2:20 PM, Lucho505 said:

Hi all, I've been trying to modify the heart value (an ingame currency) of this game and I've encountered some weird behaviour.

If I search for the plain value I'm able to find it no problem, in several formats (byte, double, dword and another one I don't remember). If I earn/spend money, the value in GG reflects the change as well, but when trying to modify it, it doesn't modify the value ingame.

Let's say that the value ingame is 50, I find it in GG and modify it to 200, the value ingame is still 50. If I earn 1 more ingame and I bump it to 51, the variable in GG still registers the change and now shows 201 instead of 200.

Thanks!

I will make a video showing how to do this tomorrow when I release the new script I have been working on.

On 3/27/2022 at 2:20 PM, Lucho505 said:

Thanks!

There is a video on how to do it in the description for my new script

BadCase's Toolbox (#9ptv7xz2)

Archived