REQUEST: SWGOH percentage value and feat completion

bazdmeg96

Hello all,

I use GG for some time now on SWGOH for rewriting stat values of characters and i was wondering if anyone knows how to find percentage stat values of characters like critchance or dodge chance?

Also wondering if it is possible to complete feats of conquest with GG?

17 hours ago, bazdmeg96 said:

Hello all,

I use GG for some time now on SWGOH for rewriting stat values of characters and i was wondering if anyone knows how to find percentage stat values of characters like critchance or dodge chance?

Also wondering if it is possible to complete feats of conquest with GG?

Which game ?

On 2/13/2022 at 6:03 PM, bazdmeg96 said:

For example the evade ones, they are the hardest imo.

image.png

Not really. You just need a creative idea for that. 🙂

What i do is the following:

1. Select the best node for the feat. In this sector, first node is a battle against geonosians, which is a perfect choice. 

2. I take my Rey (Jedi training) solo without any other character and I note her speed, protection and physical damage. 

3. As soon as the battle begins, I start a group scanning to find all the above values at once. Then i add them to the saved addresses list

4. I set the speed and protection to a very high amount and then her damage to less than 500 (it is important to not have any "deal % of max health damage" data disks equipped) 

5. Then i aim the Geonosian Brute and enable auto basic. 

As JTR gains foresight after each of her turns and Geonosian Brute has 100% counter attack chance, JTR evades every time she hits Brute. 

With the above method that feat will not take more than 1-2 battles. 

This is very smart, i was never thinking about using JTR, i used a solo Luminara with boosted hp.

But my idea for this thread came from the fact that there is no real check by the server that for example how you dodged 10 times in a match. 

So there must be a way to search for the value of the feat and complete it through GG.

• 6 months later...