[REQ] Motor World Car Factory

hazex

Name of Game: Motor World Car Factory
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a1575.Motor_World_Car_Factory_Android
Version if you know it: 1.401
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins, Cash, Donut
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Could not detect the value i want... 
Comments: i used GG,GC and GK all no luck~ =\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Im going to post a hack i discovered

And the link to evergab's hack:

• 2 months later...

I have two hacks for this game to share with y guys. One requires root access, the second ha doesn't require root access ** All apps and file needed will have a link to download hosted through 4shared.

Hack 1 * Root Access required*

Step 1: Download Root explorer v3.0.1 and the needed file.

Link 1 ( root explorer): Root Explorer 3.0.1 - Download - 4shared - Co Wierzbicki

Link 2 (needed file): motor hack - Download - 4shared - Cody Wierzbicki

Step 2: Once you install root explorer open it a go to /sdcard/download then extract the downloaded zip folder.

Step 3: Once the zip folder is done being extra click go to extracted or navigate to /sdcard/speedsoftware/extracted once there open the folder and copy all the contents inside.

Step 4: Here is the key part to hacking the gam after you copied all those files go to /data/data com.mobage.ww.a1575.Motor_World_Car_Fact Android/files then click move here. Wait for it finish moving the files.

Last step: just open the app you will have 900 cash and a bunch of coins along with 10k doughnuts and research will be most of the w done.

Hack 2 (**NO ROOT NEEDED**)

Step 1: Download this modded motor car worl factory app. Link: MOTOR WORLD CAR FACTORY Mod v1.40 azzaapk.com - Download - 4shared - Cody Wierzbicki

Step 2: Open the app and finish the tutorial. O done make a mobage account and *remembe your username and password* save your data cloud.

Step 3: unstall the app and install the motor c world factory app from the play store.

Step 4: Finish the tutorial and log in with the account you made in the modded app. You wil have 900m+ bucks use that to purchase coins, doughnuts and for those workers you couldn't before.