Genshin Impact

nok1a

8 hours ago, FallenAngelII said:

Any way to make the instant kill option also work in Domains or on bosses? Also, what is the Teleport Attack option supposed to do?

No cooldown seems to be hit and miss. Sometimes it works modt of the time it doesn't.

Sadly i don't have patient and neither the time for play the game till i manage to get in some specific dungeons. Heard it only doesn't work in some specific dungeons. Can you describe how it looks? Does the enemy dissepear  or what is happening ?
No cool down works if other hacks aren't enabled. But i would need to make improvement in script because i remove the table which causes the freezing to quite. Probably at that time did not knew how to handle it. Probably know will figure out. will update script. I think you have to follow the account in case you want notification for update.

8 hours ago, FallenAngelII said:

what is the Teleport Attack option supposed to do?

teleport during attack so that you don't stay on same location while monsters attack. I mean you need to find your own use to the hacks. It does what it has to do. You use how you want to use.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 9:05 PM, Platonic said:

Sadly i don't have patient and neither the time for play the game till i manage to get in some specific dungeons. Heard it only doesn't work in some specific dungeons. Can you describe how it looks? Does the enemy dissepear  or what is happening ?
No cool down works if other hacks aren't enabled. But i would need to make improvement in script because i remove the table which causes the freezing to quite. Probably at that time did not knew how to handle it. Probably know will figure out. will update script. I think you have to follow the account in case you want notification for update.

teleport during attack so that you don't stay on same location while monsters attack. I mean you need to find your own use to the hacks. It does what it has to do. You use how you want to use.

In the overworld, enemies disappear and I get mora and exp but no drops. In dungeons, nothing happens. Except in some, where they take a very small amount of damage/their shields take a very small amount of damage every second or so, IIRC. Against overworld bosses, the bosses will disappear and then reappear after a few seconds.

I don't think attack teleporting has ever done anything for me, but I'll test it out again.

On 4/29/2022 at 3:13 PM, FallenAngelII said:

In the overworld, enemies disappear and I get mora and exp but no drops. In dungeons, nothing happens. Except in some, where they take a very small amount of damage/their shields take a very small amount of damage every second or so, IIRC. Against overworld bosses, the bosses will disappear and then reappear after a few seconds.

I don't think attack teleporting has ever done anything for me, but I'll test it out again.

Ok. Thanks for info. Will see what can be done. In case there is more info i will let you know.

• 1 month later...
On 5/2/2022 at 5:33 PM, Platonic said:

Ok. Thanks for info. Will see what can be done. In case there is more info i will let you know.

Do you have any group chat or forum etc, so I could follow you

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 3:25 AM, Platonic said:

No, i only use the forum.

Oki, I've followed you.

Anyway, do you have any virtual space that works on genshin? I've tried many virtuals like Parallel space and dual space, etc. But haven't found any that works. The app always said 'DataError' after loading data.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, I couldn't find any genshin related threads anywhere else so I thought I'd ask for help here.

I found this guide on Reddit on how to increase genshin's resolution but I can't seem to make it work and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The numbers don't change when I change settings. I was able to follow a FPS unlock guide and got that one working but I'm failing with this one. Could anybody help with me? I'm a total noob.

They are talking about searching with the top right magnifying glass on auto, right? Then keep lowering settings and press decrease on magnifying glass with question mark? The last part confuses me. They said to go back to highest setting and search again? Did they mean refine or new search with the far right magnifying glass? New search seems to reset everything and refine seems to do nothing.