Need help

Myster1086

Idk if it's possible, the game is Heroes legend idle rpg, it's no longer on play store but server is still active, although I'm the only player in my server, on the bright side I'm #1 in everything. 

I didn't a s*** ton of money and 2 weeks after it died. Anyone help out with hacks, scripts, cheats or anything? 

1 hour ago, Myster1086 said:

Idk if it's possible, the game is Heroes legend idle rpg, it's no longer on play store but server is still active, although I'm the only player in my server, on the bright side I'm #1 in everything. 

I didn't a s*** ton of money and 2 weeks after it died. Anyone help out with hacks, scripts, cheats or anything? 

As its no longer on the Play Store maybe you could share a copy of your apk. Two places I've downloaded it from don't work. I just get this screen come up:

841658213_Screenshot_20211112-084304_HeroesLegend.thumb.jpg.3226d5bd7ad56df4147d2522c7afd537.jpg

Archived