slider

blocx

Question

3 minutes ago, blocx said:

not sure bro 😅 but its good i will check if i see tuto 👌 in this time i know me ask too much

Good rule of thumb is to check over

https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html

Two-Three times if you can't find something still try to do a few searches with keywords like "slider" I'm this case and read even the posts that seem unrelated

Lua syntax and structuring/capabilities should be looked into on the Lua 5.1 documentation you certainly cannot look over this enough I've read all 4 parts and I'm still learning new stuff as time goes on because there's just simply stuff you won't fully understand the first few times or you won't fully understand until you learn about something else

https://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/

Lastly you can always feel free to shoot me a dm on discord since you're in the server if I can't help it maybe appropriate to start a help thread

1 minute ago, Lover1500 said:

yeah.I think so.

believe on @blocx.He wont edit int value with his float, double. 

im not sure if it that or no because not undetstand all good but for my ask yes its for edited an float value

omg lol its an crypted langage for me i have see gg help but in real it cant help me because im not develepor coder or something like this but since the day im discovering gg its true i like try some thing but code is another level ,( gg is nice comunity too )

3 minutes ago, blocx said:

im not sure if it that or no because not undetstand all good but for my ask yes its for edited an float value

Int meaning integers if you're looking to edit decimals it wouldn't be a dword/word/qword type. In c++ (and maybe other variations of c not sure) you declare variable types opposed to just variables... Don't worry too much about that though focus on getting Lua down first