plz help| lib| vector2| how to edit these vector2?

nio04

Question

public Vector2 BreatheTremblingRange { get => default; } // 0x0312D378-0x0312D4E4

if i edit it to 0, the aiming gets upper... & if i edit to 2, the aiming gets downSide

but i want it to stay at middle... how to edit these vector methods? to accomplish this.. plz help me

i saw many interesting methods on vector... but i dont understand, how to play with 'vector'

3 answers to this question

On 7/26/2021 at 1:29 AM, nio04 said:

public Vector2 BreatheTremblingRange { get => default; } // 0x0312D378-0x0312D4E4

if i edit it to 0, the aiming gets upper... & if i edit to 2, the aiming gets downSide

but i want it to stay at middle... how to edit these vector methods? to accomplish this.. plz help me

i saw many interesting methods on vector... but i dont understand, how to play with 'vector'

I assume you're trying to achieve 'No Recoil' ?.. if that's the case.. you can just disable all Players Animation (Including Camera Shake) and you'll get No Recoil. Its more better than actually trying to edit vector values to just make the crosshair stay at the middle.

19 hours ago, Yuukis said:

I assume you're trying to achieve 'No Recoil' ?.. if that's the case.. you can just disable all Players Animation (Including Camera Shake) and you'll get No Recoil. Its more better than actually trying to edit vector values to just make the crosshair stay at the middle.

no, not recoil... i already hav recoil. its 'upBase' or something..

i just want to know, can we make any hacks from vector/vector2/vector3? 

m noob at these lib hacks! i only edit 'bool' & 'float'

but i want to make 'headshot' hacks... & i hav no idea, which functions to look for that case... can u help me?

On 7/28/2021 at 12:21 AM, nio04 said:

no, not recoil... i already hav recoil. its 'upBase' or something..

i just want to know, can we make any hacks from vector/vector2/vector3? 

m noob at these lib hacks! i only edit 'bool' & 'float'

but i want to make 'headshot' hacks... & i hav no idea, which functions to look for that case... can u help me?

Actually.. any values will be related to Lib or OBB.. so its doesnt matter whatever it is. You can just casually trace it using GG and then apply the patch manually to Lib using HxD (May require CRC Manipulator). Anyway you doesnt need to look up for any 'bool', just floats is enough for Auto-HS. As i said earlier, search the Player Hitbox using floats. Im sure there would be a lot of result.. just simply minimalizing the memory range :

• 1) Look up for Player Range is stored in memory : Use usual AoB. Or you can use LibHeader if you want but it wouldnt be close enough.
  • 2) Usually Hitbox are stored in XYZ axist. If you dont know the exact value, you can just assumming yourself or you can precisely calculate The Player Hitbox by taking the Player Model from the game itself. (By Assuming it'll make the process faster altough it may depend on your luck 🙂
  • 2.1) You can use NinjaRipper to get The Player Model directly from the game without any In-Game files decryption.
  • 2.2) You can look up for Unity Extractor (For Unity Games), BMS Paks Extractor (If the games uses Paks : PUBG), or CCZ Decryptor for games like Bandai-Namco.
  • 3) You may get the point, so lets continue.. After getting those XYZ hitbox, now scan it as a float group and you'll get only one result. (If you're scanning per axist, the result will be alot).
  • 4) Now just simply the hitbox above 100 or 700.

I think that's the best option i can think of: if you're dont know about the game structures. After gotting the right values, just see the address and it'll lead you to your wanted function. Its kinda win-win, you got the values and also got your wanted function. From there you can just browse the player function and you can pretty much making more player hacks like speedrun.. 

Archived