Which virtual space do I use to connect with my Google Play account?

Mannu107

Question

So, on my last phone, the ancient Galaxy J5, I was able to connect my google play account in Parallel Space, but this does not seem to be the case with my new phone Redmi 9 (Android 10, MIUI 12). 

I tried all the Parallel Spaces... Lite, Pro, the Normal one.. none of them seem to run GG anymore (says daoemon not running).. for me at least. 

I can use GG in virtual Xposed, but I can't use my google play account on it. 

Please suggest me some virtual space that would allow me to connect my google account to it. 

You may be asking why do I need to connect my account so badly... the thing is... I hacked a game called Battle of Warships with my main game account. Now, the game is going to get a update in a month or so.. if I don't set the values to normal.. i will get banned.. and I don't want that to happen.. so please guyz.. help me out... Thank you in advance... 

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Try x8 sandbox or f1 vm. I've used x8sb myself in the past and know that one works with Google Play.

Thank you so much.. I'll surely try it.. 

[added 2 minutes later]
13 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Try x8 sandbox or f1 vm. I've used x8sb myself in the past and know that one works with Google Play.

But I have a question, from where can I download x8 SB, and which is the optimized version

2 hours ago, Mannu107 said:

Thank you so much.. I'll surely try it.. 

[added 2 minutes later]

But I have a question, from where can I download x8 SB, and which is the optimized version

https://x8sb.com/

Just download from there. Maybe search on YouTube about setting it up for using with GG no root. There's a few settings I think you need to enable before it will work.

Archived