Block SSTool, and gg system

Crystal_Mods100x

Hi guys today i found a funny method to block SSTool and gg system (all systems except for load and tar which are not tested)

The script is basically a compiler i don't really call it one i call it like a  side compiler lol 

--declare the script name and location
local src = "/storage/emulated/0/Downlaod/Dump.lua"

--declare blockers you may keep doing this into a text to the decrypting user can see the output of decryption example: LOL NOOB
function blocker()
  while(nil)do;local L = {}if(L.L)then;L.L=(L.L(L)end;end
    while(nil)do;local O = {}if(O.O)then;O.O=(O.O(O)end;end
      while(nil)do;local l = {}if(L.L)then;L.L=(L.L(L)end;end
end

function code()
gg.alert("DO CODE HERE")
end

io.open(src, "w"):write(string.dump(code))
      io.open(src, "w"):write(string.dump(blocker))
      io.close()

--DONE what this does is floods both ss tools and unluacs and floods the gg's system on log.txt's, lasm,s and other files! WARNING: UNTESTED ON LOADS AND TARS

You may say why the L is not the same as the other l? well because you already declared L as a variable you must use the non capital l enjoy sstool blocker and other!

next is my new script in development 🙂 (TMSP Compiler v1.0) coming soon! bye!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fathoni267 said:

It's error

Screenshot_20210623-095738_MT_Manager.png

Oops. to kill this Error please replace the contents of the function blockers with

while(nil)do;local l = {}if(l.l)then;do(l.l = l(l))end;end
  while(nil)do;local o = {}if(o.o)then;do(o.o = o(o))end;end
    while(nil)do;local L = {}if(L.L)then;do(L.L = L(L))end;end

Try this

while(nil)do;local i = {}if(i.i)then;i.i=(i.i(i))end;end

Wait its wrong don't insert that last message code in the function try this one ^^^^^^^^^^^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 7:10 PM, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Hi guys today i found a funny method to block SSTool and gg system (all systems except for load and tar which are not tested)

The script is basically a compiler i don't really call it one i call it like a  side compiler lol 

--declare the script name and location
local src = "/storage/emulated/0/Downlaod/Dump.lua"

--declare blockers you may keep doing this into a text to the decrypting user can see the output of decryption example: LOL NOOB
function blocker()
  while(nil)do;local L = {}if(L.L)then;L.L=(L.L(L)end;end
    while(nil)do;local O = {}if(O.O)then;O.O=(O.O(O)end;end
      while(nil)do;local l = {}if(L.L)then;L.L=(L.L(L)end;end
end

function code()
gg.alert("DO CODE HERE")
end

io.open(src, "w"):write(string.dump(code))
      io.open(src, "w"):write(string.dump(blocker))
      io.close()

--DONE what this does is floods both ss tools and unluacs and floods the gg's system on log.txt's, lasm,s and other files! WARNING: UNTESTED ON LOADS AND TARS

You may say why the L is not the same as the other l? well because you already declared L as a variable you must use the non capital l enjoy sstool blocker and other!

next is my new script in development 🙂 (TMSP Compiler v1.0) coming soon! bye!

serriously ? : )

lua code cant block decompiler. 

nowdays new decompilers can read and decrypt such codes without error and if cant then just disable this case and done.

once again, lua code cant block decompiler, chunk should be well obfuscated for do it.

and about load... thats not possible to block, if machine will read data, then human will catch it too.

Ya? : )

what "new" decompilers? the only decompilers i've been seeing is LuaDec (Lua dec is an app that decrypts scripts i guess). everywhere its just a modded apk they call an "SSTool" thats just passed around with diffirent looks. some features are even added to them but thats all i see its easy to block once you have good chunk

i know the problem is its the regular binary the lua outputs can be easily decrypted by the decompiler this is an easy fix. all you gotta do is make the chunk stronger after adding blockers, 

also there is another way to stop the app from reading the script too ill tell you in telegram soon but for now let this be a weak encryption tutorial.

40 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Ya? : )

what "new" decompilers? the only decompilers i've been seeing is LuaDec (Lua dec is an app that decrypts scripts i guess). everywhere its just a modded apk they call an "SSTool" thats just passed around with diffirent looks. some features are even added to them but thats all i see its easy to block once you have good chunk

i know the problem is its the regular binary the lua outputs can be easily decrypted by the decompiler this is an easy fix. all you gotta do is make the chunk stronger after adding blockers, 

also there is another way to stop the app from reading the script too ill tell you in telegram soon but for now let this be a weak encryption tutorial.

Heh, well, looks like you are not member of other main forums where they discuss lua ciphering things.

There is new decompilers, they are moded from original apk of TCDecompiler, there is added functions to ignore any opcode's codes, by this way it can dec any script without modding chunk.

About "stop app from reading" thats not possible, if u mean editing header bytes then i wilk tell u that i found this method in summer of 2019) its too old method and easy to bypass (just recompile chunk).

19 minutes ago, TopGEOYT said:

Heh, well, looks like you are not member of other main forums where they discuss lua ciphering things.

There is new decompilers, they are moded from original apk of TCDecompiler, there is added functions to ignore any opcode's codes, by this way it can dec any script without modding chunk.

About "stop app from reading" thats not possible, if u mean editing header bytes then i wilk tell u that i found this method in summer of 2019) its too old method and easy to bypass (just recompile chunk).

wow... these people are taking "string.dump()" and Lua's binary too far so when you mean any script you mean any script?

1 minute ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

wow... these people are taking "string.dump()" and Lua's binary too far so when you mean any script you mean any script?

Decompiler just converts opcode's codes to normal code (of course if owner of decompiler taught this codes to decompiler) 

And yeah, any script which is readable for LuaJ machine.

Archived