Bypassing Anti Cheat

sammax71

I know this is a long shot but here goes.

I've been playing Westland Survival and in a recent update they've introduced an Anti Cheat system.

I know nothing about coding but I've been trying to find ways to bypass it without success. From what I can see its Codestage Anticheat which from what I've read in various posts online is quite a basic Anticheat and fairly easy to bypass.

What I was hoping for was if somebody who has knowledge about this kind of thing and has the time on their hands could take a look at it. I can tell anyone that might try exactly what I've tried and if they have any success maybe they could explain what I was doing wrong.

• 10 months later...
18 minutes ago, CYBORG-WARRIOR said:

Firs you search class anticheat or code state or injection dected 

And find offset ondetected or start or etc and patch 00000000 or used arm opcode 

Arm 64 

Ret 

Arm32 

Bx lr 

I try the game and boom ITS work 

Thanks for the reply. You make it sound so easy 😂

My next question then would be can I achieve this using GG or is it something I need to do with DNSpy or IDA Pro?

3 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Terima kasih balasannya. Anda membuatnya terdengar sangat mudah😂

Pertanyaan saya selanjutnya adalah dapatkah saya mencapai ini menggunakan GG atau apakah itu sesuatu yang perlu saya lakukan dengan DNSpy atau IDA Pro?

Can used GG 

Archived