idle heroes/idle angels

ReyRabbit

14 minutes ago, Royalgoddess said:

Guild master is a good one. Fantasy league is also a decent one. In fantasy league once u hack u cant doo online stuff though as they ban your id. So you can only play PVE. Heroes Infinity is also a decent one.

What can you hack on fantasy league? Hero levels? Or summons? Or currency? 

4 minutes ago, ReyRabbit said:

What can you hack on fantasy league? Hero levels? Or summons? Or currency? 

i've done currency and all other resources. hero levels is easy if you have currency. 

Edited by Royalgoddess

On 5/24/2021 at 8:59 AM, Royalgoddess said:

i've done currency and all other resources. hero levels is easy if you have currency. 

How did you hack currency? Its not working for me. A quick tutorial of sort please 😌 

13 hours ago, ReyRabbit said:

How did you hack currency? Its not working for me. A quick tutorial of sort please 😌 

this game uses 3 anticheat values. 2 of them are your typical XOR values and the third one is generated by the game and we don't know how it works. Therefore to hack it, we simply copy existing values into other values. So for e.g if i have 2000 gold and 100 blue diamonds, i search for gold and copy all three ddresses into  the blue diamond address. so now i have 2000 gold and 2000 blue diamond. The same process applies to every other aspect of the game. you search for the highest resources you have and simply copy that value to every other values in game. This video demonstrates this process. Hope this helps and good luck.

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2021 at 2:14 PM, Royalgoddess said:

this game uses 3 anticheat values. 2 of them are your typical XOR values and the third one is generated by the game and we don't know how it works. Therefore to hack it, we simply copy existing values into other values. So for e.g if i have 2000 gold and 100 blue diamonds, i search for gold and copy all three ddresses into  the blue diamond address. so now i have 2000 gold and 2000 blue diamond. The same process applies to every other aspect of the game. you search for the highest resources you have and simply copy that value to every other values in game. This video demonstrates this process. Hope this helps and good luck.

for some reason this did not work on idle angels. was this patched?

8 hours ago, Royalgoddess said:

???? Idle Angels is a different game ? did it use the same concept ?

i thought you were implying that it uses the same concept, because i found similar values for gems but not for other values so i was not able to perform this trick.

On 24/5/2021 at 13.53, ReyRabbit said:

Saya dulu memainkannya tetapi bcs tidak ada pembaruan baru yang saya tinggalkan sekitar setahun yang lalu dan permainannya masih sama jadi tidak menyenangkan. 

Terima kasih banyak. 

Apakah Anda tahu game bagus yang bisa diretas? 

Royal knight Tales just try i just can get Unlimited Mana Itu terletak di Float (A)