Help with using GG on Township

sagybp

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use GG with township. Since my S21 is not rooted, I installed X8 Sandbox virtual space, as was recommended on a YouTube video I watched. I installed GG and Township on the virtual space and ran Township.

I tried to make a basic search. I had 600 coins, searched for 600, found a bunch of results, made a move in the game which lowered my coins to 550, went back to GG, searched for 550 and clicked "refine search". Then I got "no results found", but when I make a new search for 550 I do find another batch of results. So whenever I try to refine the search, it's not working. It's like the results I find are not including what I'm actually looking for.

I don't know if it has to do with the virtual space or something else I'm missing, but maybe someone has an idea?

3 answers to this question

Either one of two possibilities based on my personal experience. You'd need to collect more coins, I would say in the thousands, maybe around 2000 if you could then it would possibly work as this has also happened to me then I ended up earning thousands of coins than that's when it work. Or you just can't hack the game.

On 4/25/2021 at 6:20 AM, sagybp said:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use GG with township. Since my S21 is not rooted, I installed X8 Sandbox virtual space, as was recommended on a YouTube video I watched. I installed GG and Township on the virtual space and ran Township.

I tried to make a basic search. I had 600 coins, searched for 600, found a bunch of results, made a move in the game which lowered my coins to 550, went back to GG, searched for 550 and clicked "refine search". Then I got "no results found", but when I make a new search for 550 I do find another batch of results. So whenever I try to refine the search, it's not working. It's like the results I find are not including what I'm actually looking for.

I don't know if it has to do with the virtual space or something else I'm missing, but maybe someone has an idea?

This is a pretty well protected app, and the developers playrix are familiar effective anti-cheat measures you're likely not going to find a solution for this unless if an expierenced forum member takes interest and also has the free time to do it 

I wish you luck but if it's practice you're looking for this probably isnt a short term practice project, and if it's a challenge youre looking for I'd say try to take baby steps

Archived