Cookie Run Kakao

SigmaNox

Name of Game: Cookie run kakao
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://m.apkpure.com/br/쿠키런-for-kakao/com.devsisters.CookieRunForKakao
Version: 10.01
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Diamonds and Coins
Have you tried cheating this game? No

The game doesn't get an update since 2016, you can unlock the cookies and then buying them with coins, but some cookies require you to have more than 100 friends to unlock, crystals are really hard to get and you need a lot to buy cookies pets and treasures, you need coins for everything, cookies and pets need around 270,000 coins to get to the max level, you get almost 3,000 coins per run so its really annoying to get enough coins to upgrade the cookies you want.

(English is not my first language, sorry for any misspelling)

10 hours ago, SigmaNox said:

Name of Game: Cookie run kakao
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://m.apkpure.com/br/쿠키런-for-kakao/com.devsisters.CookieRunForKakao
Version: 10.01
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Diamonds and Coins
Have you tried cheating this game? No

The game doesn't get an update since 2016, you can unlock the cookies and then buying them with coins, but some cookies require you to have more than 100 friends to unlock, crystals are really hard to get and you need a lot to buy cookies pets and treasures, you need coins for everything, cookies and pets need around 270,000 coins to get to the max level, you get almost 3,000 coins per run so its really annoying to get enough coins to upgrade the cookies you want.

(English is not my first language, sorry for any misspelling)

Is there an English option in this game and if so can you show me where.  Please.  

Archived