Kinda Heroes: Legendary RPG, Rescue the Princess! Gem/Gold help

Reaction

I am trying to attempt to cheat the gems/gold, and I just can't manage to locate it. every single value gives waaay too many results even after changing the value and trying again and again. 

Anyone managed to hack this game? so far my attempts have been fruitless. I am going to continue to try but I usually get some form of idea by looking up older gg videos for the game. but for this particular game there not even a single video on it...

Game Name: Kinda Heroes: Legendary RPG, Rescue the Princess!

Play Store: Kinda Heroes: Legendary RPG, Rescue the Princess! - Apps on Google Play

Edited by Reaction
fixed to use the full game name, and added playstore link

5 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

20210330_050625.thumb.jpg.359eefb7d8977e9f171b6c1b417e0463.jpg

amazing man, how did you manage that? I tried finding these values and also using them ordered but then end up with way too many values. share your monkey ways oh great one

9 hours ago, Reaction said:

Works great, took a couple of hours to understand how to change encrypted values, but somehow managed. thanks a ton mate! was a good learning experience 🙂

Can you help me figure out the encrypted values? I got 3 values for gold, but when I tried to change the value, the desired item became 0..

Make sure you selected Anonymous like what MonkeySAN said

20 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

type = Dword - encrypted

region = Anonymous

search and refine.

Edited by Reaction

I understand that, however what I don't understand is the rule to change the encrypted value.. Cause every time I change it, even to a smallest change like 1 digit change, the in game value will turn 0.

I do have suspicion in the 514xxx value, but how can I change it is what I don't get..

Tell me how, from your results.. 

Screenshot_2021-03-31-15-43-02-446_com.kindaheroes.png

8 hours ago, buZZdBee said:

Can you help me figure out the encrypted values? I got 3 values for gold, but when I tried to change the value, the desired item became 0..

Noob here trying to help. Do as mr monkey said. This is for modifying item number (including gem and gold)

Set search region to anonymous

Then do a known search Dword and tick the value is encrypted.

Refine your search, this will take about 4-6 refines until you're left with 2 address. The 1st address is 6 digits and the other is 2 digits

ie. 1 = 514.***** 2= 94

Now you need to change both of this address simultaneously or the game will detect it and set the value to 1 so make sure you set autopause on.

Now here comes the noob parts i don't know how to set the value to what you need but if you set the value to 398298 and 77 this will set your item amount to around 141300 ish.

Maybe others could explain how calculates those value to produce such numbers, maybe both are xor keys.

Screenshot_20210330-215411.png

Screenshot_20210330-220331.png

yes as he said, you need to change both values together. mine looked something like this

514 262

but they can also be quite different based on your gold amount, then you need to change both to the same desired amount. basically whatever you like. if you want your gold to be 696969 change it for both of them.

514 262 -> 696969 and click on the dropdown menu and select the XOR=? and replace it with YOUR original value. in my case 514 262

41          -> 696969 and click on the dropdown menu and select the XOR=? and replace it with YOUR original value. in my case 41

edit: this is what I did and worked for me form my limited understanding from monkeysan. good luck ^^

Edited by Reaction

both values had different XOR key.

how figure it out?

select any 1 of them for edit then tap the drop down menu and select ..

XOR... = ???

and enter the original value you see the game as XOR key.

what you get after that is the original XOR key for that value in the game.

you can try with trials and errors but that will take long time and you may not able to figure it at all.

when you did know the XOR key for each values...you can search more easily and edit nicely and neat.

20210331_233441.thumb.jpg.7dc2b57b5a1c183fef59485ee78b0228.jpg

Edited by MonkeySAN

20210331_234708.thumb.png.39cc4fe02f3d0651867d390b7fe450b2.png

you need to change both of the values to the same amount you want but with different XOR key each.

to find XOR key :

514248 --> XOR...= ???

--> XOR key = 125 

= original XOR key for 125

for edit :

your value  --> XOR...= ???

--> XOR key = original XOR key for 125

repeat the same for the second(below) value too.

Edited by MonkeySAN

Thanks everyone responding, 

@MonkeySAN

I still have difficulties in finding the xor related value.. 

But I'll put it on hold in the meantime, as my phone has given up on me.. It's rebooted itself when I tried to search, happened recently, so *shrug* I guess I'll just do everything else.. 😛

Thank you anyway..