Meaning of searching big values

Jasminemoon

Question

I have been reading some scripts and noticed they search big values(usually like ten digits).

what does this mean?

I feel like I need this skill to hack games I want to hack but I don’t know where to start.

Example :

gg.searchNumber(“-1057677640;-1057761526”,gg.TYPE_DWORD)

thanks!

4 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Jasminemoon said:

I have been reading some scripts and noticed they search big values(usually like ten digits).

what does this mean?

I feel like I need this skill to hack games I want to hack but I don’t know where to start.

Example :

gg.searchNumber(“-1057677640;-1057761526”,gg.TYPE_DWORD)

thanks!

This is a GROUP SEARCH it allows gg to search multiple numbers 

that is telling gg to search two big numbers in DWORD 

this is a group search in general

gg.searchNumber("0.4F;0.5F;, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) --will search 2 values in float 

the letter F means float "0.4F;0.5F;" 

to do a group search you must put your number in and a letter representing the data type followed by a semicolon at the end

group search must contain 2 or more values to become a group search!

dword holds alot of memory thats why they can search big numbers but other types like QWORD are even bigger

9 minutes ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

This is a GROUP SEARCH it allows gg to search multiple numbers 

that is telling gg to search a big number in DWORD 

this is a group search in general

gg.searchNumber("0.4F;0.5F;, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) --will search 2 values in float 

the letter F means float "0.4F;0.5F;" 

to do a group search you must put your number in and a letter representing the data type followed by a semicolon at the end

group search must contain 2 values to become a goroup seaech

dword holds alot of memory thats why they can search big numbers but other types like QWORD are even bigger

Thank you for the reply! I feel like my question was not clear enough.

what I wanted to ask was that why those numbers are so large....My current searching skill can search and edit what I see on the screen(Coin value, health value etc). But  I saw a video of someone searching for a big value(ten degits) to get an item and I was curious how she could find that the number is related to the item. 

thanks!

Your welcome! its common for numbers to be large like that in DWORD because Data structures containing such different sized words refer to them as WORD (16 bits/2 bytes), DWORD (32 bits/4 bytes) and QWORD (64 bits/8 bytes) respectively. 

Thats why they have large numbers not really a data type expert but! trust me keep using youtube and help forums and you will start off like a rocket! ZOOM!!!

11 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Your welcome! its common for numbers to be large like that in DWORD because Data structures containing such different sized words refer to them as WORD (16 bits/2 bytes), DWORD (32 bits/4 bytes) and QWORD (64 bits/8 bytes) respectively. 

Thats why they have large numbers not really a data type expert but! trust me keep using youtube and help forums and you will start off like a rocket! ZOOM!!!

Thank you so much! So it is related to data structures. I will try to look for with this information. 

thanks again for sharing your knowledge 🙂✨

Archived