need help ran into my first issue with gg after almost 2 years

cantlive4ever

i put it in exactly as it is.  Using anencrypted search i did find 200 plus values but each was a 2 digit numerical number. i tried using hex to convert to numbers or letters no such luck even played the game for 35 plus min, and put the value as unchanged.no go.

• Moderators

His issue might be an already Google synced account. Might be an order of operation type of thing.

[added 1 minute later]
1 hour ago, cantlive4ever said:

i put it in exactly as it is.  Using anencrypted search i did find 200 plus values but each was a 2 digit numerical number. i tried using hex to convert to numbers or letters no such luck even played the game for 35 plus min, and put the value as unchanged.no go.

You do realize each letter is a "word" value, decimal format. Just utf16 edit the results.

Also, don't change character length unless you know what you're doing... If 6 digits, don't change. It's possible, but outside the scope of what's provided

i did mine on the first try...offline.

i did once again online but not link to any account..

1087598558_Screenshot_20210218-034217_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.4af5612e19c0a90c454e3470e96ab148.jpg

added extra length.

maybe he had activated it and the value already saved on server??

Edited by MonkeySAN

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

i did mine on the first try...offline.

i did once again online but not link to any account..

1087598558_Screenshot_20210218-034217_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.4af5612e19c0a90c454e3470e96ab148.jpg

added extra length.

I'm keeping it simple.... Since he is Is having troubles as it is