• Administrators

Name of Game:Sims FreePlay

Game Version if known:1.1.6

Name of Cheat: Coins and Lifestyle points cheat

Name of Adress (if any): ----(variable)

Manual Steps:

1. You need to have the supermarket.

11maybl.jpg

2. When you choise something then it appears right a number to pay ..

72zsdf.jpg

3. Whit choising things, seeds or biscuits, you can find the value of the summary to pay.

Example: take one Biscuit and search for value 1, take an other and type 2, 1 othe an type 3... until you find the right value.

4.This value IS modificable!!! Then type in 3365665959 (so the count would be negative... and at the opposite to pay you gonna recevie money)

5. Click on buy and... voila!! You have 10000000 coins !!

You can do the same to became Lifestyle points, you must only try it with the spinach.

(For faster level up try to build a large room and delet it, build then delet etc... you would recevie a lot of exp and city worth)

Same Method for GameGuardian.

• 1 year later...

I can't figure out how to input negative value. I know this will work because I can put items in cart, then find value and change it to 0, then remove items from cart to get negative value and get paid when I check out. When I press the "-" key nothing happens. My phone is a Galaxy S4 if that matters. Same thing happens with gamecih too.

• 9 months later...

This doesnt work for me, when i search it finds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 but there are a lot of search results, and then i get to search 8 and it finds nothing at all.

Nevermind i had to use Gamecih :(