Value in address (help!)

MilkyGT

Question

so any other way to get 0 value got select in script? bcus i cant exactly find the value what i want if i search only 0 number, the value around cannot helping much bcus the code keep changing when im about to hack the game, 

"the value always at same position" but at the sametime the value code 0, i just wanna know how selecting value in address while the code is zero"0" with script (and the address also changing, not always same). i just wonder to get fastest way to direct (value) code what i want with the script without anytrouble and i just hate do it manually.

REGARDS

Screenshot_20201017-095320_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

I can give examples only after i tried out. 

game link or name

sure the game called growtopia and i gave you a youtube link what i wanted to do and put in into script

27 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

I used pointers. Idont understand well what you want to. 

The script will automatically copy the address of zero what you want. You can go to address. 

growpia.lua 20.8 kB · 1 download

actualy the yt link title say "zoom hack" and that is what i want and you've try you best its kinda helping tho,

Edited by MilkyGT

27 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

I used pointers. Idont understand well what you want to. 

The script will automatically copy the address of zero what you want. You can go to address. 

growpia.lua 20.8 kB · 1 download

anyway can i know what you've done with this? cus im gonna learn by my self with what you have done or bcus its rlly usefull for me, can ya? or you gonna teach me? im a script builder tho.

1 hour ago, MilkyGT said:

anyway can i know what you've done with this? cus im gonna learn by my self with what you have done or bcus its rlly usefull for me, can ya? or you gonna teach me? im a script builder tho.

I used pointers and offsets.I found out base pointer of that value and put them in script .That's all.

If you don't know what the pointer is, the usage of codes in script would be useless for you.Google it or search in this forum about that.

2 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

I used pointers and offsets.I found out base pointer of that value and put them in script .That's all.

If you don't know what the pointer is, the usage of codes in script would be useless for you.Google it or search in this forum about that.

i know you are being kind rn, i have no idea what you have done with this, i just wanna know the example of it, im not gonna trying to steal your code without any permission from you, bcus the code also was encrypted,its gonna took so long without any example, its all about my project on build script. it just blow my mind when the address automaticly copied with the fresh (address)code every single time. so please...

First of all,you must know how to search pointer chain to understand what i used. 

Offsets are distances between two address.

Chainer: search and restore pointers chains - GameGuardian (#8cfynel1)

Smash Hit - hack balls - chainer - GameGuardian (#6rcez8q4)

After checked above,here is test apk of enyby to train some pointer. 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11509

I used multipointer level 4 in growpia game. 

libgrowtopia.so:bss + 0x6E0 --> +0x120 --> +0x58 --> +0xFC --> +0xE0

In this case, (-->) means goto pointer.

0x120 and 0x58 etc are offsets from pointing address. In the end, after adding offset E0,the result address is what you want or change as you like. It will take a time by manually. So make script to be fast progress. 

It may confused to u. Slowly learn them. 

8 hours ago, Lover1500 said:

First of all,you must know how to search pointer chain to understand what i used. 

https://gameguardian.net/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11509 36.66 kB · 76 downloads

0x120 and 0x58 etc are offsets from pointing address. In the end, after adding offset E0,the result address is what you want or change as you like. It will take a time by manually. So make script to be fast progress. 

thanksss again, im gonna learn it by myself

You Mean Pasting The Whole lua Created By Chainer Inside Your Script Under A Function and do gg.getResult and edit? The Chainer Script worked so smooth like i had to wait for 2 minutes after everymatch for group search to complete To Get Me My Players X,Z,Y now its 0.5seconds with chainer.

Edited by karbiner98O

you always choose static values with chainer right? 

cause i was making pointer chains for a changing value and it did not work after game restarts.

so i chose static values near that value and the pointer search is working after many restarts of an online game without any issue . How many chains do you Get mostly? Do You Go for one chain or more?

On 10/17/2020 at 7:05 PM, Lover1500 said:

https://gameguardian.net/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11509 36.66 kB · 108 downloads

hi there, i asked some questions up there