Final Fantasy IV -- v1.2.0

default14321

Name of Game: Final Fantasy IV
Version: 1.2.0

What cheat? Gold and XP

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, Pop up "Game Dead"

Comments: For this particular apk to work, I had to install modded Play Store and run Lucky Patcher (latest) "Patch to Android". Game Guardian works fine on all other games. (FFIII, Real Racing 3, Defender II, etc..) Thanks! appreciate it.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do it on Android, seen my mate hacking V1.0 on his IPhone, can't stand iOS though, need a way to hack this game on android :|

Edit: Have also tried Lucky Patcher's feature 'Patch to Android', to no avail, with mod Android Market (Google Play V4.1.6)

The game works, but no way to hack it, had one occasion where GG looked like it was working, though I was wrong, it never came up with search results after a good 10 mins I'd say

Anyone else had any joy using other methods?

i think this game dead error is a protection in game against cheat. it does on other square game too. i tried gamekiller it blocks game if you do a search. all cheat apps are fooled. needs a new version of gameguadian that bypass this gamedead. about save file i tried edit but got some checksum so edited file not loads. i think format is like iphone there is lots of info on net.

• 1 month later...

In order to change values in this game you have to modify the save.bin file, as opposed to just using GG in-game. For that, a hex editor app is needed. I can confirm this method works because I've used it before.

The one thing about cheating this game that really bugs me is that there doesn't seem to be a single list of item hex numbers on the internet for ir