final fantasy 8 remastered

talkIRC

play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFVIII&hl=en_US&gl=US

if play isn't an option for you, i'm sure other sources can be found (older versions of android don't always play nice with newer versions of play, you only live once so MOD it up!)

looking for things like: have all items, max all player stats, max all GF stats, god mode, infinite items, freeze/set player level 1, have all GF's, enable/disable airship, GF god mode....

figured someone might be able to find the ones i can't, item values could be found and froze but where related to the inventory slot location and not what was in it, i could find and freeze some other values but far less and less effectively then i would have liked so i'm asking for a little assist by those that know way way more then i do on how to solve some of these.

i'm greatful for any help anyone is willing to offer, and i've found values in byte,word, and Dword from what i could poke around and do (limited and i've had to repeat the process every time, never can make my own lua right)

talkIRC