Support GG Team, with VIP subscription...

Basecamp1

Hi all GG members..

I was thinking, why you all dont go support the GG team with VIP+ subscription...

They are doing a splended work for all us members, and i think it would be an idea supporting, the guys who actually are putting so much effort in the great work.. Just a thought from a happy member...

See you out there guys....

• 2 weeks later...

VIP+ kind of goes against what people are hacking for, don't you think?

A hacking site making content VIP+ only isn't any different to game devs that force you to make IAPs just to be able to play a game.

Am I wrong?

I'll drop a some cash on the app, just like I do for freemium games that I feel are worthy, but I'm against regular continuous payments of any kind, especially to my ex (may she choke on a chicken bone).

• Administrators

A hacking site making content VIP+ only isn't any different to game devs that force you to make IAPs just to be able to play a game.

Am I wrong?

I'll drop a some cash on the app, just like I do for freemium games that I feel are worthy, but I'm against regular continuous payments of any kind, especially to my ex (may she choke on a chicken bone).

I would say you are wrong. Here is why:

Personally, I hack games that would otherwise force someone to use an IAP to have any fun. If a game is half good, I don't have as much desire to cheat it.

Now, nothing is free. Developers have to pay licences, and have to get paid as an income. The good developers don't make games impossible without IAPs (such as Fieldrunners). Greedy devs make it impossible, and try to exploit their users, by spamming their apps with ads, IAPs, and anything else they can think of. Us as a site have to get paid, to pay for hosting ($240 a year), and licenses for site software. We literally cannot survive without VIP+ members. Most of our content is even free. A lot of it would be placed in VIP on other sites.

You don't have to pay, no one is making you, no one is asking you. But please, never compare us to a greedy developer (Com2US, Gamevil, Gameloft, etc).

Am I wrong?

Now let me explain this.. The reason why i posted this thread was, to make people aware of the good job the GG staff is doing.. I think it would be okay to support them by signing a vip+ membership, while all of you who are none VIP expect the same thing of them like we do, but VIP+ is paying for that service.. I pay for games aswell like everyone else, but i want to support a good service i'm getting here.. Ofc its up to the individual to sign a membership, but honestly, i think its a low amount of money for that big work they put into it.. 

I agree with d2dyno & Basecamp1... the problem is for those who can't pay on-line yet! Like me for example! and I guess that more users are the same.

Personaly I will pay for Vip+ as soon as I can because I want to support the site and the owner(s).