ARM64 Instructions

n3kitOzz

How to return True in arm64?

Im founding game function with dnSpy, take offset, copy some date, and find it in Code App.

for false im using:

mov w0, #0
ret 

in hex - 00 00 80 52 c0 03 5f d6
For false this working.

Im tried to do this with True:

mov w0, #1
ret 

Hex: 20 00 80 52 c0 03 5f d6
but this dont working, and game crashing. How to return True?
@Enyby

• 4 weeks later...

true_edit = "20008052r"
        false_edit = "00008052r"
        end_bool = "C0035FD6r"

your values seem to be correct, are you having issues while manually editing them or doing so in a script?

if you are only having issues doing it in a script I would need to see the code where you are trying to set the values.

If you are having issues when manually editing edit the dword values with those above and see if it still crashes, if it still crashes you are either editing at the wrong offset or missing another needed edit (or more)

On 7/5/2020 at 1:32 AM, BadCase said:

true_edit = "20008052r"
        false_edit = "00008052r"
        end_bool = "C0035FD6r"

your values seem to be correct, are you having issues while manually editing them or doing so in a script?

if you are only having issues doing it in a script I would need to see the code where you are trying to set the values.

If you are having issues when manually editing edit the dword values with those above and see if it still crashes, if it still crashes you are either editing at the wrong offset or missing another needed edit (or more)

Can you help me here mate? 

Need help with Jurassic World (#7jl2v10h)

I've been messaging you too. 

Archived