็How to build script save address scan. After that, edit all the address records.

h4xcod

Question

First of all, I'm sorry about the language. I use google translate.
I would like to create an on / off script.
Before the function is switched off, I want the script to scan first and save the record. After that, if you want to use a function, just turn it on / off.
example
Function
[OFF] hack a
[OFF] hack b
[OFF] hack c
exit
Please help teach or recommend me if there are Thai people. ช่วยสอนผมหน่อย

3 answers to this question

Guest ATP-RAY2OP

::strt:: ch=gg.choice ({"maphack on", "maphack off"})  if ch==1 then  gg.searchNumber("1;2;3;0", gg.TYPE_DWORD ) gg.refineNumber ("0",gg.TYPE_DWORD)  mphck=gg.getResults(50) for i, v in ipairs(mphck) do if v.flags == gg.TYPE_DWORD then   v.value = "-1"   v.freeze = true  end end gg.addListItems(mphck) gg.clearResults ()  gg.toast("MAPHACK ACTIVE")  end    if ch==2 then  for i, v in ipairs(mphck) do if v.flags == gg.TYPE_DWORD then   v.value = "0"   v.freeze = false  end end gg.addListItems(mphck) gg.removeListItems(mphck)  mphck=nil  gg.toast("MAPHACK DISABLED")  end   gg.setVisible (false)  while true do     if gg.isVisible() then                   goto strt     end     gg.sleep(100) end

untitled.lua

Archived