Evolett

Changing value crash game

Hello, I have trouble when im trying to multiply items in Pixel Survival 2. That game have function that you can split stack of items in inventory to number what you want. I just search for number of items, then i split them, then refine and repeating untill i get 3 variables changing with items in stack: DWORD, WORD and BYTE. when i freeze them, i go back to game and try splitting it. But its splitting, and after few second the game crashes. Please help mee

You are editing only the dword.

Either save and change address -8 (make copy). Or goto address of the value. 2 lines above is a dword xor. Need to edit both to prevent integrity check.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By QuarkYT
      Ciao, vHello to the whole game guardian community, I have a 2D game and wanted to know if it was possible to find a zoom value. In the game you can not zoom or zoom, the zoom remains the same but changes the background... In the game there are many values between 0 and 1 or between 2 and 3 so the number of results is difficult to define the exact value. Any ideas or suggestions?
    • By Stelove
      Please can somebody tell me how to hack z shelter wasted land ? I've tried to watch on YouTube, but it didn't work. Once I tried it again, I search for the value, but it make my game crash (hang), could you please help me ?

Sorry for my bad english.
    • By DezerDezer
      When ever I try to edit my ammo in games on roblox and I freeze it my game crashes
    • By kinshara
      Game : Ninja Heroes/Ninja Heroes Mobile/Ninja Heroes Reborn
      my game always crashes when using the optimized version of virtualspace from gameguardian
      but when i tried it on the original version of virtualspace (from playstore) it worked perfectly

btw i have tried
      Parallel Space Optimized, DualSpace Optimized, DualSpace Blue Optimized, VirtualExposed Optimzed. etc

maybe there's another way that i don't know about or maybe here someone has the mod application, i tried to search everywhere but did not get good results
      thanks
    • By Rykkon
      how do I increase my character's damage? I can't directly change the value.
      Pixel survival 2