Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

squall12

NFS No Limit 3.8.3 Gold / Money Hack (Auto Pause Don't Work)

Hello guys,  I've been trying many times to hacking the NFS no limit gold but always failed coz one thing,  the auto Pause didn't work.

Since I haven't rooted my device so I open all the apps through Parallel Space. 

I watch this hacking tutorial as reference

I have follow all the guides exactly but why the auto pause always not work for me while it works well on him and others..

My Device           :  Redmi Note 7

Android Version : 9PKQ1.180904.001

MIUI Version       : 10.3.5.0(PFGMIXM) 

Please help.. 

Give me the solution 🙂

You need root on your device for auto pause.

• Similar Content

• By Lucifer69morningstar
      I cant figure it out with gg. I've tried hacking the prize lines for races and It changes the number just like when I hacked csr2 racing. But after the race the prize It gives is back to normal and I dont get what I changed it Tom PLEASE HELP.
      HAS ANYONE HACKED REBEL RACING???
      [added 4 minutes later] Please approve lovely mods:)
    • By rea-senpai
      View File Vista Paste v1.0 (not a paste)
      welcome to vista paste v1.0!
      what is included currently:
      working unlimited ammo, glitchy unlimited ammo (sometimes not working but still in work), no recoil, wallhack and break invisible barriers.
      to exit the menu without activating anything, just hit ok or .

important: this mod menu is NOT a paste, even if i name it so, because i only used parts of MY OWN old scripts and remixed them and reworked and recoded them to one menu, wich is still IN PROGRESS! dont judge me for the iritating name, but it is what it is.

gl hf rea.

for more support, just leave a coment, and i'll do what i can. i would really appretiate a positive rate and a coment, even if you dont need help, feedback is awaited.
      Submitter rea-senpai Submitted 08/27/2020 Category Forward Assault  
    • By rea-senpai
      welcome to vista paste v1.0!
      what is included currently:
      working unlimited ammo, glitchy unlimited ammo (sometimes not working but still in work), no recoil, wallhack and break invisible barriers.
      to exit the menu without activating anything, just hit ok or .

important: this mod menu is NOT a paste, even if i name it so, because i only used parts of MY OWN old scripts and remixed them and reworked and recoded them to one menu, wich is still IN PROGRESS! dont judge me for the iritating name, but it is what it is.

gl hf rea.

for more support, just leave a coment, and i'll do what i can. i would really appretiate a positive rate and a coment, even if you dont need help, feedback is awaited.
    • By PaulinaSanchez
      Hey guys! I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood for a long time using game guardian for hacking kstars, energy and cash but unfortunately I can't hack the diamonds currency, it's a different form of hack.
       Does anyone here plays this game? I don't have any root on my phone.

• By Textilfrenzy
      Hi all. Im new here and first of all excuse me if i create this topic in a wrong place.
      After i hacked gold in nfs no limits and enjoyed the game for a few days i got banned. I tried to find sollution for the "unban", but i found nothing. After reading several topics here i saw an asphalt 8 unban custom patch for luckypatcher. My question is is it even possible to do something like that with nfs no limits? (Since the hacking basically works while the game loading thats why im thinking about it.)