Sign in to follow this  
rvdxl

"Syntax Error" Free Fire Script (.lua) with error in execute

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Script terminado:
Script error: luaj.LuaError: load /storage/emulated/0/Hacks FF/SCRIPT HS 100% ANTI BAN 100% SD.lua: luaj.LuaError: /storage/emulated/0/Hacks FF/SCRIPT HS 100% ANTI BAN 100% SD.lua:1
`Revo6.0��o�;��{���:X���2g.s��pkȞP��-y8���.w`�͎/x�)��N���{��|���F7R:�L�[,:���!5}���6:�0s���/P���K���hƗ��d...`
syntax error near '.0

PLS

File not a valid script for GameGuardian.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Xanelunix
      Hi, i need some help with hacking gladiator heroes.
      I know how to hack, but I cant even log in to the game. I am using parallel space, have copied gg (yes its done correctly) and the game.
      But when i try to start the game it wants to log in to google play and it gets stuck on screen saying "need to update google play" or something like that even if i have the newest version.
      I cant turn wifi off the first time im launching game so i need some help please, I dont know how to repair it.
      Thanks if someone respond.
    • By notHacker
      I was playing astral fable and using GameGuardian on my non-rooted phone with the help of VirtualXposed and the SpeedHack seems to be working fine.
      I tried playing astral fable and using GameGuardian on my PC using NOX emulator but the speedhack is not working well
      How can i fix this? I will really appreciate the fast response.

• By MAARS
      I am writing my mega script but I stuck here cause I can't find the current error on the script please help me I want to continue
      🔥 MAARS Op.lua
    • By For12332100
      Mod menu for free fire everything is in the folders of the game .apk, would it be possible to edit the data of the mod menu that is protected and save in .apk by game guardian?
      would it be possible to edit the mod menu in lib with the game guardian and save it in .apk?
      Sorry for my English.

• By Fallen_Stress
      I need to fix how to hide menu without closing script 
      20200510_115740.mp4 MAARS MC5 VIP.lua