I have some questions about creating Script

g1doz

Question

Q1: How use fast freeze options in script

Q2: if i want use gg.required but i want this to check latest version automatically, Not to write him the current version number, is this possible?

Q3: I'm read about function make Request in gameguardian.net/help but  there is something I did not understand is how do I exchange data between script and Server For example I asked a user to enter a user name and password and this data I want to send to server and he compares them with the Database And tell him if they are true or wrong, how it is done on This function.

Q4: For example, I want to create a script that changes the name of the player, I'm going to use the search in gg option "Text UTF-8" and after search they show me the results of the type Byte, Then I change it normally, For example, I want to show a pop-up message telling him to enter your name in the first cell and your new name in the second cell, How do I do this on Script?.

Thanks guys for help, i really love this forum.

7 answers to this question

A1: you need turn it manually in gg.

A2:  "If the version or build number is lower than required, the script will be ended with the message to update GameGuardian." It just check number of version you can't make request for newest version. Only user can just download if want...

A3: I don't understand at all what you mean but you can use this to update your script "automatically" so users no need to download it again

Here eqample:

local file =
gg.makeRequest('https://github.com/blabla/zzz)
if file.content == nil or
file.content == '' then
NOFILE()
else

local load =
load(file.content)
if load == nil then
NILLOAD()
else
end
load()
end