Sign in to follow this  
AKRAMRAZA

getResults not getting the amount of results which I give it just edits the first value , when there is getResultsCount after searchNumber.

I have attached a Script which was given by Enyby Sir as a template for getting results count.The problem with that is that whenever I run the script and I give the input it works fine but if you see in your game guardian results , you will see that it only edits the first value.But the script takes the amount of values to be edited which is being given to the script in gg.getResults. How to make it work , so that I can edit as many values as I want either by giving input or instead just passing the getResultsCount variable back to the getResults and edit all of them ?? If anyone can help plz...

Prompt.lua

You are trying to replace the value where it can not be replaced. This is a bad region of memory. Most likely, this is a read-only memory. And you can not change it either through the interface or through the script. Either it is often written by the application, or it is unchangeable in general.

The script works as it should and makes a change. Select a normal region of memory and you will see it yourself.

Just now, Enyby said:

You are trying to replace the value where it can not be replaced. This is a bad region of memory. Most likely, this is a read-only memory. And you can not change it either through the interface or through the script. Either it is often written by the application, or it is unchangeable in general.

The script works as it should and makes a change. Select a normal region of memory and you will see it yourself.

Aanhhh.. That's why it's happening , I was getting so confused by seeing it.Thanks once again ♥️

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NekoMage
      Hi I'm new in here, how to move/copy a file with lua script? Like this
      If using terminal
      cp file1.txt file2.txt
      Or
      mv file1.txt new-file1.txt

How to copy like that? Are GG had a function like exec function?
    • By loversSlayer
      part of code:
      local act = gg.prompt({'Jump boost'}, nil,{'number'}) if act == nil then mainmenu() end gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_CODE_APP) gg.searchNumber(jump_save, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(1) gg.editAll(act, gg.TYPE_FLOAT) For some reason gg acts like im trying to use broken value or smth. Wanna know why it says that var "act" is unexpected. Tried to enter "12" or "12.5" and got same error, so idk what to do next.

• By google007
      Hacking this game
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KUI_9AFh-i-Xqo6xNj7ERsawvR31YRIm/view?usp=drivesdk
      But value reverting 
      How can i find a key to xor and how to edit
    • By Alfree101
      gg.alert('Thanks for using Rofree! How can Rofree help you?') ::mainmenu:: gg.choice({'Changelog','Info','Hacks','Exit'},nil, 'Main Menu') if menu==1 then goto changelog end if menu==2 then goto info end if menu==3 then goto hacks end if menu==4 then os.exit() end ::changelog:: menu=gg.choice({'Back'},nil,'Rofree is launched') if menu==1 then goto mainmenu end ::info:: menu=gg.choice({'Back'},nil,'Rofree is a roblox hack menu using Game Guardian Rofree was made by Alfree101 or in roblox Alfree_101') if menu==1 then goto mainmenu end ::hacks:: menu=gg.choice({'Flood Escape 2','COMING SOON'}) if menu==1 then goto fe2 end if menu==2 then goto comingsoon end ::fe2:: menu=gg.choice({'Infinite Air'},nil, 'Flood Escape 2 Hacks') if menu==1 then gg.clearResults() gg.searchNumber('100',gg.TYPE_DOUBLE) gg.alert('Edit all and freeze it then you`re done!') os.exit() end ::comingsoon:: menu=gg.choice({'Main Menu'},nil,'I SAID "COMING SOON"') if menu==1 then goto mainmenu end All of the option redirect me to changelog menu
      Parallel Space_2019-09-27-17-54-12.mp4
    • By Alfree101
      So i having problem while i was scripting, i use multiple gg.alert and i runned the script. It runs like a no problem until i click, no alert showed up!
      gg.alert('Its a messgae, None of your business') gg.choice({'Changelog','Info','Hacks','Exit'}) if menu==1 then  gg.alert('also not inportant to u') Im kinda new to scripting lua so sorry if this is a noob problem.