Ravensword 2 : shadowlands

harryk

Ravensword 2 - shadowlands:

Play Store Link :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crescentmoongames.ravensword2&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dravensword

Apk and data:

http://www.andro9.in/2013/03/ravensword-shadowlands-121-apk-sd-data.html?m=1

Version if you know it:

Play store version is 1.22

Warez sites have 1.21

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:

1. Maximum carriable weight

2. In app purchase

3. Attribute points

4. Talent points

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

Maximum carriable weight is a static value. I can't search for it.

Current weight is floating point.

I tried to hack IAP with freedom. Every time, either the game crashes or purchased items don't appear. It may be because the game is freedom-proof or android 4.2.2 or the play store update broke freedom.

Attribute and talent points couldn't be found on scanning. I get a 1 byte var every time, but changing it didn't affect the game.

Comments:

Meh...

EDIT

Talent and attribute points were 4 byte ints. Found them by including more regions in the search. That also takes care of the weight carrying issue, since Max wt increases with strength. Now I guess only the IAP remains

Cracked play store? Of course. Last time I updated my CyanogenMod nightly and reinstalled gapps I completely forgot about installing the cracked play store. I'll give it a try.

EDIT:

The in app purchase worked after patching play store. Marking as solved now.

Thanks, Provalid1

Just a final post for the benefit of anyone else trying to cheat Ravensword 2,

Gold, attribute points and talent points are 4 byte ints. You need to include 'more regions' in the search settings.

These can be used to increase character speed and the weight he can carry.

In app purchase hack works fine with the latest version of freedom on play store version 3.10.14 patched with play store patch v1.08 by Chelpus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I created a tutorial that demonstrates how to use Gamesaves as customization templates and used harryk's saved games as an example. If you want to customize your own Ravensword game (thanks harryk, I couldn't have done this without your hard work), look

Keep in mind though, I do not touch IAP.